SITE REVIEW: FettesPS

• FettesPS
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • FettesPS
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

After a recent change in my business name I have put up a new home page for my webdesign/programming company -- FettesPS, or Fettes Programming Solutions (pronounced fet-tis). I reused a lot of ASP code from my old site, however I will be rewriting it in PHP soon most likely as that is now what I am more comfortable with.

Some general questions:
-What do you think of the layout?
-What can I do to improve the website?
-Would you consider doing business from my company, based on this website?

Thanks for your input :P
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design is old. It looks as if the website was completed 5 years ago.
Really, you should redesign it again and make it look something like http://www.ceonex.com, or other similar websites.

As for chosing your company as my business partner, maybe I would chose you as a hosting company, after testing your hosting services. I`ll definitely do not hire your company to design my own website after I have seen yours.

You said you have used a lot of asp code from your old site. Why do you have html files. I really do not like websites that combine asp/php/html and what so ever.
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

A small plus though is that your website loads quite fast. But how could it load in ages?
  • FettesPS
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • FettesPS
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

webia wrote:
You said you have used a lot of asp code from your old site. Why do you have html files. I really do not like websites that combine asp/php/html and what so ever.

What does it matter? Most people dont even know what an HTML, ASP or PHP files is. And what's the point in naming a file with an ASP extension when it has no code in it?

webia wrote:
A small plus though is that your website loads quite fast. But how could it load in ages?

No clue what that meant. Thanks for the input though...
  • business opportunities
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • business opportunities
  • Loc: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The "Back to top" link in the bottom left is half showing, with the black footer ... wait. The site doesn't scale properly with changes in the text size of the browser.. .that is the problem.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers