SITE REVIEW: Final Fantasyunlimited Forum

• forumer147
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • forumer147

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hope you can review my site. It is a Final Fantasy forum that is based in the Final Fantasy Anime, which I do really like. I do hope you can impart your ideas and knowledge on how to improved my new forum about Final Fantasy. Since am not really good in website designing. Your reviews will surely be appreciated. Thanks

http://forum.finalfantasyunlimited.net/
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is one thing that i will comment on. And that is your affiliates section on the bottom of your forum, it looks very messy and off putting, cant you just make a section on your main webpage called affiliates and add all the links there?
  • jumar112
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jumar112
  • Loc: Ohio, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The page loaded quickly and I do like the colors of it.

I noticed on the news & updates bar it had next to updates [Pause] not sure why that was there

The colored bars you have separating the different places for the forums is good.

To show the open topics the little creature was waving arms and antenna...I like a notifier in any forum I go to to see where the new posts are.
  • PolishHurricane
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have the option on my browser to accept or deny cookies and when I went to your site you have like 6+ 3rd party linked sites that attempted to set cookies on my browser GJ. Not common at all.
  • constantlimit
  • Born
  • Born
  • constantlimit

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice Final Fantasy site.

I made a couple of my own:
http://www.constantlimit.com/site/portf ... /ff6_site/
http://www.constantlimit.com/site/portf ... /ff7_site/
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Baker City, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kinda hard to read the text in the spacer bars (news and updates, welcome, general) change the color around to see if one stands out a little better.

The AD in the center is a little large and out of place, is it supposed to be white? That is how it shows on my screen.....

Good Luck!
  • Rebel001
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey you have a nice site going on most of the hard work is done .

Such a nice site you just need to clean up the spacer bars so they look organized realy takes away from the otherwise really professional templet. Looks like a templet bought from Ozzu ? It is very soft in color I like that. There are so many irritating forum set ups out there this one should do well. Thanks

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers