• Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Mentos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice job there! i like the color combination and the animation in the littles leaves :) the only thig that doesn't apeal to me is that in someplaces it looks a littke "empty"

take care ;)
  • abhai2k
  • abhai2k
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design, I don know why but it took approx 9 secs to load with 56kbps mod. Might be my connection. Fill in the blanks then it must look great. Colour combination is cool
  • jxxxlim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jxxxlim

Post 3+ Months Ago

no choice...
i'm already tried hard to optimise the page.
most ppl hate flash becoz of the heavy loadin time.
unless ppl wan a blank page design using flash! :(
  • sannsar4
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Prishtina / Kosovo

Post 3+ Months Ago

crazy design its look old but modernize

goo goo jianxiang80
  • jxxxlim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jxxxlim

Post 3+ Months Ago

new outlook updated. welcome visit Life Is Great :roll:
learn from yesterday + live for today + hope for tomorrow
time to live our own life.

http://jianxiang80.blogspot.com
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site's colours are refreshing. Sings in the radio arent bad too ;) But the thing which annoys me is the horizontal scroll bar. Otherwise i like the way your pages loads and very well managed.
  • Burnt_Raven
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Burnt_Raven
  • Loc: South East England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very small thing. In the bottom left hand corner there is a speech bubble . It says "...take caer" i think it should be "...take care". But apart from that very nice site. :)
  • jxxxlim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jxxxlim

Post 3+ Months Ago

tq. visitor drop from 70 perdays to 10 perdays. how to attract visitor...hmm.maybe i'm not a pretty girl. :evil:
  • dojo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Timisoara, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks great :)
I think it deserves a domain ... it's indeed something unique. As for the visitors: promote promote and promote. Also .. I haven't looked on the site too well to see the code, but I would advise to make it SE friendly. Flash cannot be read by search engines, so you need to work with ALT tags a lot. Maybe make the text content out of the flash animations ...

Anyway .. good job :)
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dude...that's a fresh look. Really appealing. Now that's a blog i'd revist. I really love it. You did a good job on optimizing it. It's sad however it's not under it's own domain.

Great work.
  • jxxxlim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jxxxlim

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do thought about my own domain name. perhaps in future will do. would say seeking better understanding about web first. how it helps to earn $, how to attract visitor, how to make $/website work for me... :roll:

thanks for http://www.wtricks.com/ Dojo, does found some information from there.
soulSeekEr. thank u for visit.

:D
  • dojo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Timisoara, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

You're welcome ;)
About the domain ... I made the same thing as you, even with the site you are looking at, wtricks.com
I have placed it on a free host and thought I shouldn't get a domain until I was sure about the fact I wanted to make it. It's clear to me that I wanted, but was to lazy, I quess. You worked hard for the site we reviewed and since you spend time reading my rants in my site, it seems you are very into this.

That means the site will grow more and more. The problem I faced was that when on subdomain, I still got to over 150 uniques a day, not much, but still enough for a site that cost me NO money at all and people looked down to it since I haven't got a domain for it.

I bought a domain when it was slowly but surelly picking up traffic. Needless to say ... I lost almost all traffic after the big transfer to the new URL, with all my redirects and stuff. I have indexed the old address in countless directories and now everything is in vain since I have to do the same stuff all over again.

With my new music project I worked differently. I bought a domain from the start. All promotions I make are gonna be useful since I am not gonna change the address.

I am not asking you to buy a domain, I am just telling my story :) For the Wtricks project, I have still to work to make to the 150 uniques a day mark. Am struggling somewhere around 80-90 a day.

Anyway .. looking forward to see what's going on with your site. Best of luck with it :)
  • jxxxlim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jxxxlim

Post 3+ Months Ago

hits has been decreasing since i didn't update in forums. this show the fact of www. only way to keep the hits was promoting without expecting any return. perhaps i would recieve a couple of good words from someone who loves, but only for that moment...
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

abhai2k wrote:
Nice design, I don know why but it took approx 9 secs to load with 56kbps mod. Might be my connection. Fill in the blanks then it must look great. Colour combination is cool

I timed mine under 2 seconds, probaly your connection. But about the site.....It felt like it was empty in many spaces. Im not a fan of flash sites at all to tell you the truth. I think flash sites should be kept to companies and few other things. As far as flash blogs....I would have to say an HTML version of your site would be much better off.
  • Robert Tetenman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it. I agree with sana about the horizontal scroll. Most users do not want to scroll to the right but if you have to there should at least be content. Your page is creating the scroll bar but there is no apparent content out to the right of the Flash file.
There are little things I would tweak but overall I think it is a good design and and a very cool Flash driven page.
  • jxxxlim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jxxxlim

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry about that blank page. it wasn't problem of flash. just the hosting server problem...i was using free hosting somewhere else. they have some downtime quite frequent. hmm..do visit again when you free. i'm sure it works. well, html is good in terms of loading... but not every flash design need a high bandwidth to open. it depends on how good the designer understand the optimization of Flash. p/s: i'm not saying i'm good :?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers