SITE REVIEW: Flash-matic.com - A Flash Game Arcade

• Flash-matic
  • Flash-matic

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.flash-matic.com

I have had this site for almost two years and mostly used it for storage. I finally decided to get some use out of it since it is a new year.

The site is a Flash Game Arcade with over 260 games right now. I am trying for 10 new games a day which should keep everyone who visits interested if they play games daily.

I decided to go with a bright and colorful design since I seem to always see the same color schemes on game sites, dull blueish and white or dark gray and red.

I have only had it totaly up for about 2 days and I already see 2-10 guests on it randomly even though I do nothing to promote it yet(which is why I am here, I am learning the ways of a webmaster in getting traffic and maybe some income).

Please feel free to speak your mind about my site.

http://www.flash-matic.com

Thanks,
Steven
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• baggiho
  • baggiho

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like your website, with the nice big banner different characters such as Sonic, Zelda and Donkey Kong. You created the feel of real gaming (in my opinion). But on the side, what is that search bar for? Is it to search the entire website? I think you should be a little bit more specific. But overall, I really like your design of your site, very colourful and "Geek fighter" is pretty fun and funny, too. Lol. Do you mind I use some of your ideas from your site to improve mine?

I'll give you 8.5/10 on your site :D
  • Flash-matic
  • Flash-matic

Post 3+ Months Ago

I took your advice and changed some stuff. Also, I cant stop you from taking ideas. lol.
  • razsports
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • razsports

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Flash-matic,

Outstanding website you have there. Love the logo.
  • Perad
  • Student
  • Student
  • Perad

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would change the buttons, make something happen when you hover over them. Apart from that its really good.
  • Bodom78
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Bodom78
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

A very nice site, I like the color scheme and and its clean simple style comes across well.
The few things that got my attention were the larger form elements such at input boxes and dropdowns, was this intentional? or perhaps its my browser. Also the footer text seems too big and out of place as does the search at the very top considering there is already a search right next to it on the right side menu.

I'll be checking back for some flash games in between work ;)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers