SITE REVIEW: for Allsinglesmeet.com

• blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Several weeks ago I totally revamped my dating site. Could you please give it a review. I added a lot of features and am trying to make it a free dating service and singles site. My site is http://www.allsinglesmeet.com

Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• wanna kill
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice color combination. decrease your logo banner size. And your contents are going here and there.

thanks
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure what you mean about my content going here and there? What would you suggest?? THanks
  • nextgenseo
  • Born
  • Born
  • nextgenseo

Post 3+ Months Ago

good concept
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

nextgenseo wrote:
good concept

Thanks!
  • paul8368
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • paul8368
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Bluberry, I like the layout you are using, as wanna kill says you need to reduce the size of your header banner its too deep.

I like the featured members rotating pictures looks really impressive. How do you create that? Is it based on actual members or stock photos?

I'd be interested in adding something like that to my own sites.

You need to update your meta tags your description and keywords are empty.

Do you get much traffic? If not woudl you like to do some 3 way links with some of my dating sites?

Paul
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the review. I will check into the meta tags and header. THe rotating banner was created by my web guy. Not quite sure how he did it. They are actual members.

I prefer not to do the 3 way links but I do appreciate it!
  • nczhivago
  • Born
  • Born
  • nczhivago

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOGO is very good.Featured members rotating pictures are impressive.
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks!! I like the rotating members too. My web guy is awesome!
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

I added some more features to my site. A google map on the profiles, a personal greeting and a voice greeting when someone gets mail. Any other suggestions to amke my site sticky?? I think I have tons of features!
  • coolcoolciel
  • coolcoolciel

Post 3+ Months Ago

good site!
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks so much for your compliment!!
  • martinsejas123
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

great site ... the colour scheme is pretty good

good luck with it mate!
  • sambkk
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • sambkk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
I am on firefox and moving over the main navigation gets text showing on top of other text and its all unreadable.
Also the colors maybe be a little dim for a dating site, and theres quite a bity going on the the home page. Simplyfying and adjusting the colors might be helpful, but thats just my 2 cents.
Good work and keep it up

Sami
  • SirTalksalot
  • SirTalksalot

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree, you've stuffed way too much on your front page, it's totally overwhelming.

I think you should compeltely remove the very top menu, its background clash with the rest of the site, and you already have that menu at the bottom.

The google ads are the first thing that my eye settles on every time. I would move them to the right column.

The description box underneath the google ads seems completely pointless. You have much better descriptions and 'join now' links that have been pushed to the bottom of the screen. At the very lease you should align the paragraphcs to the left to make it easier to read, lose the large 'join now' button which looks like it was added as an after thought, and minimize the size of this box as much as possible To be honest I would still get rid of it though.

I also don't see why you have yet again the 'join now' and 'member log in' links in the actual header. The log in box is enough, and it's far prettier. The 'featured member's' text seems unecessary and scruffy. All this text has pushed the rotating pictures off your banner so it overlaps the second menu. I think the text and the very top menu really spoil what is otherwise a nice header, with a nice effect.

The second menu needs simplifying too, you've got way too many main menu stuff, put some of it in the drop-down menu that appears. I'd also lose the tansparancy on the drop-down and add a left and right boarder to match the bottom boarder.

Just my thoughts.
  • blueberry62
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueberry62

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the help! I have been off here for awhile and am going to digest all the comments!!
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Add some content before google ads in your site.

Your site has nice design no doubt about it, but first thing anyone see is google ads, it is giving the message that you have made this site for adsense not as a dating site.

Please add some content.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers