• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

The header looks pixelated.

Why does it refresh every 20 seconds or so? Very off-putting and annoying.

The description as to what the site is for should be at the top, not halfway down.

Maybe the index should be the cms index page, not that silly one you got now.

One button is on a new line (for me, anyway)... looks shabby.

The header thing in the cms looks stretched, and the one to the right of it looks squashed.

Why are there two places to log in? Get rid of the one at the top of the header.

There are quite a few spelling and gramma mistakes.

The pictures down the bottom under 'Last Seen' look out-of-place.

When I click on the donation button it comes up with the 404 error page.

The red and blue around the headers in the cms look... what's another word for shoddy?

One final question: did you make this anime? If not do you have permission to distribute?
  • Texnation
  • Born
  • Born
  • Texnation

Post 3+ Months Ago

The grammar is rather dull and doesn't make sense at some points

The Anime is good and accessible

Overall nice site!
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is way confusing to me, I can't seem to figure out what's going on there ... Some rollovers would be cool too, and the menu on the left hand side is too narrow for the links ...
  • Kshadows
  • Born
  • Born
  • Kshadows
  • Loc: southern il

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just became a member to your site. You know what i love about anime? Imagery Overload. Make it happen. Good site.
  • viperpray
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viperpray

Post 3+ Months Ago

TY for all of your thoght's. how ever i am no pro so for me to even think of makeing it proffetional i think not as for the links on the main page choose a higher rez for you screen and the links will fit more importintly ITS FREE ANIME unless you become a donater then you get even more anime thats not so free but thats ok cause then your atleast paying for the bandwidth
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mate, don't tell people what resolution to use. They tell you. If you can't handle that maybe you should make a fluid design. Web design is all about being user friendly.
  • viperpray
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viperpray

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you cant figure my site out you should get off the internet. and go sit in a corner so you don't hert yourself. As far as user friendly I don't care its my site and i'll do with it what i want. I happen to like it and for this being my first actual site I really don't think I'm doing to awful bad Just something i do in between my 9-12 hours of work a day *wile balancing a social life and family*

Anyway thanks again for all your replies I'm off to work now later
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes it's quite good for a first website, I accept that. I'm just reviewing your site and telling you what I think about it. That's what you do in this forum. If you can't accept that then go and post elsewhere.
  • idwebtemplate
  • idwebtemplate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh no.. you still using table for your site? try the tableless design.. it's really good
  • viperpray
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viperpray

Post 3+ Months Ago

I donno how to without tables
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

All right now the red part you can make a little wider for that text to fit in, and also there in the red part you can add some rollovers, that would help ... And there is an extra list icon which is not used ...

Then the yellow part ... There is only one link, but 6 list icons ... take them away and make that block smaller (vertically) ...

Then in the green block it's just like you threw the text in there with that image ... There's a space between the "More" and the border, but not with the other words on the side ... And what does "Owner: viperpray" have to do with anything ... And it's there twice ...

And that image in the green part is really not necessary, you've already got a logo at the top ... Why have another?

And here in the blue part there is nothing, it's just an empty space which seems like a bit of a waste to me ... Same goes for the yellow part ... It's also just empty

Then in the pink area there is one tiny scrolling button ... that's it ... If you put that in the yellow part of the first image, or in the blue part on the second image, you can take away the yellow and pink parts ...

If you move the "click here to download plugin above the image you can take away that whole white block ...
  • Omega17
  • Omega17
  • Loc: Allen,Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its not bad for the first time but keep everything clean. Try to get different design ,there are hundreds of them for free. Just do a little research.
  • viperpray
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viperpray

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ty guys for all your help :)
  • viperpray
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viperpray

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dose anyone have any clue how to code e107? i need help coding a battle shop and such for my forum...
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

viperpray wrote:
If you cant figure my site out you should get off the internet. and go sit in a corner so you don't hert yourself. As far as user friendly I don't care its my site and i'll do with it what i want. I happen to like it and for this being my first actual site I really don't think I'm doing to awful bad Just something i do in between my 9-12 hours of work a day *wile balancing a social life and family*

Anyway thanks again for all your replies I'm off to work now later

He offered you constructive feedback to a problem with your website. YOU posted it for review, he reviewed it. He did EXACTLY what you asked him to do.

If you like it and you'll do with it what you want, why in the world did you ask us to do a review for you? It looks more like you're trying to just advertise you website than look for feedback from it.

As far as my feedback goes, listen to the guy you chewed out. Make your website user friendly.
  • viperpray
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viperpray

Post 3+ Months Ago

Meh must have been haveing a bad day sorry about that

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers