SITE REVIEW: Free IQ Test

• pagebot
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pagebot
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not much of a designer, so any help is appreciated.

My web site is about free iq test.
Link: http://iqtestpro.com/

Thanks!
  • neelhaam
  • neelhaam

Post 3+ Months Ago

I understand when i see your website. You website look like 150 years old man.

okay no problem as a start level it's okay just try more.

1) I found it (�) for that don't copy past any text from your MS word to notepad or wordpress. Write your text direct to your notepad.

2) Add menu for good looking.

3) Add footer.
  • pagebot
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pagebot
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

"�" I will fix this $$$$ right away, thanks for this, about the menu can you explain more?
  • WritingBadCode
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

As for the IQ test: I would like a progress bar. Just so I know if I have many or a few questions left.
  • akhan360
  • akhan360

Post 3+ Months Ago

When designing a website, key thing regarding fonts is to use 2 or less. The whimsical font (actually the button itself) should probably go. Just use a regular old colored div container or a single-celled table with a link inside. That way, you're consistent with the rest of the design of your website. Also, the 'Home' icon in your menu isn't rendering correctly, try getting rid of it. Or use icons for all three menu links. Google around for free icons for you to use, Windows XP icons are a bit dated! :)

Also, center the names/scores on the right side column! And perhaps try to underline only the sub title instead of both the subtitle and the title (Free IQ Test - What's your IQ)
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Would probably be a better website if you used a real IQ test instead of a fake IQ test designed to get people to fall for your marketing gimmick.
  • woopads1
  • Born
  • Born
  • woopads1

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
honestly ,i think it needs a bit of a redesign very plain and the fonts could be better too.hard to read.
  • jenniferbailey
  • Born
  • Born
  • jenniferbailey

Post 3+ Months Ago

try to make it look a little bit "younger" you'll need better template, and give more flash games...maybe it will make your site better
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 83 days ago

Hi! pagebot Just now I have visited your website it is really nice and good but the one and only negative I felt is the template or theme or design of your website need some more attractive colours and images. So that more number of people will be get attracted and so that traffic to your website will be get more.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers