SITE REVIEW: funny jokes

• baby4121
  • baby4121
  • Loc: indian jokes land

Post 3+ Months Ago

I own a jokes site and site designed by me give me some good ideas I might be able to use you on the next redesign.
thanks!
Our site: http://www.j4jokes.com
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

The pictures were nice but I didn't understand the jokes.
I only speak english, spanish and some italian.
  • zhouyi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

The frontpage looks nice though I don't understand the jokes.
Why not add some more funny pictures, it'll make the jokes more attractive.
  • LightningRider
  • LightningRider

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think there are too many ads. The template is good though.
Also, in the top right, it should be Disclaimer. ;)
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the outline but it looks like a directory.
I can't understand the jokes. What is that language?
  • conanite
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: paris, france

Post 3+ Months Ago

The page is pretty, I like the colours: but, I use AdBlock on firefox so instead of google ads I have huge territories of whitespace that make the page look completely wrong. I turned adblock off and then I got lost in the ads and couldn't find the jokes. You might want to tone down the ads a bit.

Your "disclaimer" tab is misspelt as "disclimer", and when I click on it, the "Funny" tab is renamed to something else; and capitalization isn't consistent across tabs.

Also, when I click on top-level navigation tabs in a site, I expect the layout, look&feel to be consistent from one tab to the next, but the "blog" and "forum" tabs lead me to what looks like two completely separate applications (which they probably are, but it might look better if they were styled to harmonize better with the rest of the site)

hth
  • zhouyi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

conanite wrote:
The page is pretty, I like the colours: but, I use AdBlock on firefox so instead of google ads I have huge territories of whitespace that make the page look completely wrong. I turned adblock off and then I got lost in the ads and couldn't find the jokes. You might want to tone down the ads a bit.

Your "disclaimer" tab is misspelt as "disclimer", and when I click on it, the "Funny" tab is renamed to something else; and capitalization isn't consistent across tabs.

Also, when I click on top-level navigation tabs in a site, I expect the layout, look&feel to be consistent from one tab to the next, but the "blog" and "forum" tabs lead me to what looks like two completely separate applications (which they probably are, but it might look better if they were styled to harmonize better with the rest of the site)

hth

Wow!You should have reviewed the website carefully, can even find out the spelling error. :O)
I've just visited your website, seems great. But It requires for internet browser of firefox3 or others, and mine is IE6,can't edit on it. I'll try again when finish firefox downloading.
  • tranquilito
  • tranquilito

Post 3+ Months Ago

The web site is a total disaster. A funny joke by itself.
You should have name it advertising depot or something similar.
Which are the visitors benefits from visiting your site ? Even finding the jokes is a great endeavor.

Regards
  • TMFATS
  • TMFATS

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout. The use of the colors are great. Colorful but not overbearing. The jokes are in what lanugage? And thanks for the mexican dating service. :)
  • TMFATS
  • TMFATS

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout. The use of the colors are great. Colorful but not overbearing. The jokes are in what lanugage? And thanks for the mexican dating service. :)
  • ddown
  • Born
  • Born
  • ddown

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout. The use of the colors are great. Colorful but not overbearing. The jokes are in what lanugage? And thanks for the mexican dating service.
  • mhammadd
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mhammadd

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, the first thing that draws my attention is the amount of advertisement on your site. I guess you did that on purpose, but that is something that will drive me away from any website.As a visitor, I would love to see the contents of the site before anything else.

Secondly, the mouse image near the logo at the top seems to have a background color that does not really fit with the header background. Looks awkward.

One positive thing is the combination of the colors you used.. They seem to work out well ;)
  • hlx98007
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hlx98007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Too many ads and complex languages...
Focus on one please...

Template is good. A bit like http://uploading.org.ua/ :)
  • ps3pro
  • ps3pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Same here i think this guy has just posted here so we all click on links to make him money.

The site is to spammy and a waste of traffic that visits it as people would not visit again . This site has a lot of potential to earn money if done in the right way . Also i dislike the layout but i'm boring lol
  • BradPitt
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BradPitt

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very attractive fornt page. Which is this language? Anyways template and pics are good.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers