SITE REVIEW: Fusion Netwerx

• Fusion
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Liverpool - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

ive almost finished my site (50% complete) but, ive put it up for now, so i can at least get something started. i still have the tutorials to do, and a few other things. i think the tutorials are gonna take forever, but it needs to be done! :)

Fusion Netwerx
  • Geekette
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: The Land of NeverWinter (FL)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice design! :D There are just a few negative things...
    *As people commented about my site, it's annoying to have the main page pop up in a new window. It's even more annoying that you have pop-ups from the pop-up, though (such as the comments and the designs in your portfolio).
    *It's rather hard to read the links because they are faded, vertical, and done in a font that is not completely legible at that size.
    *The text is also difficult to read in some places because of the background that you have.

Hrmm...I think that's about it! I wish you much luck! :D
  • Fusion
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanx alot :)
i know, there are a few flaws.. and i had another person say that they didnt like the popup window.. damn! i guess people just hate any kind of popup these days lol.

Quote:
*It's rather hard to read the links because they are faded, vertical, and done in a font that is not completely legible at that size.

i didnt think i had any vertical text :|
dayum, ahh well. ill still work on the site, but dont expect a new layout for at least ohh 10 years? lol.
do you think that people like non popup windows then? because ive done it all before, but it takes so long to load up a page, with my heavy loaded graphics :oops:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there!

Well just a few comments (and mind you they are just my opinion) :D

Why have an entry page or a pop up main screen, i find it a bit offputting on sites. The links are really hard to read, but otherwise everything loaded really fast. I really like the graphics tho!

Cheers
Rose :D
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
well this is my first post of this sort so here it goes...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the site is a popup, and alot of ppl have popup killers so they will breeze past ur site without even having a look. (ditch the popup)

the background looks good, but the nav bar is white on a blue'y white background, hard to read, the font is small as well, make it bigger.

this is only my opinion, keep it as it is if u want :P
  • webbo
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well someone already pointed out the vertical links at the top, be really good if they were slanted? Definitely get rid of the pop-ups. I like your visual approach with great graphics. The frame targeting which aids the navigation is also quality. I'd definitely visit it again. Good job mate! :wink:
  • Alan2
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was going to say, it took my browser a little while to load some of the graphics. (I use Broadband).

I like the look of the website but I also found the vertical Links difficult to read (may be that it's 2am here though) ;)
  • Swami Barmi
  • Swami Barmi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great looking site. Just a couple of additions to comments already made:

Yeah, the pop-up main window is kind of off-putting, but if it's too much work to change, I think your look is compelling enough to keep most of your viewers.

The vertical menu bar is difficult. I was thinking about spreading it out and making the font (somewhat hard to read but it looks good) somewhat bigger. Then I saw webbo's suggestion of putting it on an angle: good idea!

Mac
  • Creatormaster
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Creatormaster
  • Loc: Nevada

Post 3+ Months Ago

That is one cool looking site, love the graphic, but again...

# I am not fond of a popup main page... You should probably do a _self thing. instead of a popup
  • compuboard
  • Born
  • Born
  • compuboard

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like the logo on the splash page but im not sure what the point of it is but then thats just my opinion. :D
  • Fusion
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanx for all the feedback, appreciate it
in reply to the guy who posted last, i wanted to get the site up asap, to see if it was worth making better.. so i jus put up a splash page in about 2mins, an thats how it turned out, please forgive me :lol:
  • sc@rface
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

VERY nice, ide have to say thats the best navigation ive ever seen

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers