SITE REVIEW: HM-Fusion

• cubechris
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Gloucester, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do not post here much at Ozzu, but I have recently just relaunched my website, which can be found here.

Please post your opinions and thoughts here, also please take into consideration that the site is not only a gaming site, we also cover other areas.

Many Thanks,
Chris

http://www.hm-fusion.co.uk
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Tom the Great
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: B.C., Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The button navigation on the left, is pretty small, I can barely read the text, and it would be nicer with some hover action. I also can't read the button under the amazon.co.uk button.

Personally, I don't really like the:
Quote:
Good Morning, Welcome to HM-Fusion! Today's date is the 5/10/2005 and the time now is 1:31

I think it's just uneeded, if I wanted to know the time I would look at my clock.

But I do like the main layout and the two columns, with the review picture (currently, juiced, since I assume it will change when new reviews are made)
  • cubechris
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Gloucester, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tom the Great wrote:
The button navigation on the left, is pretty small, I can barely read the text, and it would be nicer with some hover action. I also can't read the button under the amazon.co.uk button.

Personally, I don't really like the:
Quote:
Good Morning, Welcome to HM-Fusion! Today's date is the 5/10/2005 and the time now is 1:31

I think it's just uneeded, if I wanted to know the time I would look at my clock.

But I do like the main layout and the two columns, with the review picture (currently, juiced, since I assume it will change when new reviews are made)

Hey thanks for your comments, the button below the amazon one reads, Video Games Plus, although i should change that to VGP so it reads better.

The review image will change with new features, as will the ones on the right hand side :)
  • ralphie

Post 3+ Months Ago

Like your design/layout, would agree with above post about font/menu. In particular the menu as it doesn't look like it should be used for navigation.

Like the pages that lead onto reviews, they flow well and are integrated nicely. Would look at the text size as they are quite large on a 800 resolution (which quite a few users still use).

Couldn't get the page to load on Firefox for some reason, but that may be this end (will check and report back later).

MIke
  • workaholic
  • Born
  • Born
  • workaholic

Post 3+ Months Ago

On my screen all the links on the left are too small - I'm not that old but still have troubles reading them.

When I hover my mouse above a submenu entry on the top right corner, my cursor changes as if I was to be editing text - wouldn't it be better to leave the "hand" symbol?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers