SITE REVIEW: FusionWithSound.com

• Toolbox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Toolbox
  • Loc: CyberSpace

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have started a new project that i have been thinking about for a while and now i have a good name for it, i would like to start building it into a better site. It is still in the developing stage but i hope to upgrade it into something better that will be respected by the music scene.

I need some people to view the site and report back how friendly it is to use and if there is room for improvement. I have tried to keep it simple to use a move around but i think the site is too simple and could use some better organization.

I am also trying something new with the shopping cart side of things after looking at several shopping carts they were a pain to setup for what i wanted and so started trailing other methods which then i found e-junkie which is a 3rd party shopping cart site that you pay to subscribe and so far i am happy with it as you make your item and then put the button codes on the site and from where i am standing it works great. Nice and simple and paypal reliable which is a big +

As for the theme yes it is basic, no need to point out. it is more so concept art for development but suggestions would be great for a layout.

I hope that the Ozzu Community can help with some suggestions to improve this new project.

Thank you in advance for any advice on the matter.

Toolbox
Zealous Development
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers