SITE REVIEW: Games Dash

• john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

We have just launched a new site called Games Dash. It's a free online games site that also has a funny videos and pictures section.

Could you please comment on what you think of the site and it's design.

The url is: http://www.gamesdash.com

Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• evolvexmb
  • evolvexmb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, that's a really nice site John! I really like the simplicity of the design but some things might be too plain. I might suggest adding some flash menu's! Overall the site looks nice.
  • ceripage
  • Born
  • Born
  • ceripage

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good job, but there are a lot of flash game websites now, you have to do some SEO on Google, such as the keywords: flash game.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

About SEO, I have been doing SEO for over 6 years and I know what the current status is with my competition. Compared to my competitors I have a very good chance of beating 80% or so of the arcades/free game sites mainly because a lot of them are set up by youngsters or people that use off the shelve scripts and don't really know much about coding or SEO.

All of http://www.gamesdash.com scripts has been written from scratch through notepad.

Thanks for the good comments. I have already got a lot of SEO happening for this site. I'm trying to get it an alexa ranking of under 100,000 within the next month or 2. Lets see how things go and if I can do it or not.

That's one good think about me is that I like taking on challenges and I hate to fail them.

The game is on. lol.

Also, still looking for more comments and thanks for the nice to posts.
  • earsdaman
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good job, love the content on your site - been playing a few! The design is simple, but the content gets straight to the point with the catagories on the left, and screenshot/description centre screen. Shame about the adverts taking up room, but they dont overpower you like some which is good!
  • guppyman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • guppyman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow,

I think that is a really professional looking site. This there a specific script that you are running?
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

The script that I am using is the one that took a while to write up from scratch which I had done in notepad. So it is not a script that you can get of the shelve. It has been all written and designed by myself. I have also copyrighted it.

Still looking for more comments and glad people are likely the site so far.
  • caseyturner
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • caseyturner

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow great job man
  • ttrium
  • ttrium
  • Loc: Spring, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's all good ('cept personally I don't like the left menu.)
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design is good. The implementation, well, my advice would be to loose the tables and go with CSS. It will give you much more flexibility in the long run.

Is that an iFrame at the top? Might want to get rid of that..

I do like your color scheme and simplistic design. Overall, I think you did a great job with the site. I suppose I have something to do for the next few hours at work now...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers