SITE REVIEW: Gaming SITE!

• pkdude113
  • pkdude113

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi everyone!
you like online games?want to find cheats?check out this site and post comments below.
Site:
pkdudegames

Also see my forum:
http://pkdudegames.theiforum.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

pkdude113 wrote:
...where did you get all that jewlerey?
btw nice site.The pop up at the beginning was annoying though...

...wow.thats a nice site.
Maybe starting a forum hosting system will be good too...

...lol.those are funny videos
I like the one about bert and ernie are gey...

Those hardly qualify as reviews... You may want to give some actual reviews of other people's sites before you ask for reviews of your site.

Still, this might help you out.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

May I ask, Why are you hosting a PHPBB2 version 2.0.21 with makeforum.org?

Why not just install phpbb2, If you dont know how then use fantistico loctaed in your cpanel to do it.
  • Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Because he's using Beep.com as a host - it's a free host with a built-in site builder. No cpanel, no fantastico, no database, ect.
  • vbtricks
  • vbtricks
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Salut,

hm, I think there's still a long way to go. The site's missing a meaningful structure, the pages are to long (a lot of scrolling to be done).

Money in the web is not growing on trees, you have to earn it ;).

Stefan
  • cammangels
  • cammangels

Post 3+ Months Ago

pkdude,

Here are my suggestions:

I would suggest you get rid of the "Welcome" banner. Things that sparkle and twitch are very annoying. Save it for when you REALLY want to grab someone's attention.

As to the number of visitors to your site, does anyone but you really care?

I like the flowing top section as well as the links on the side, they look very professional.

The content needs work, though. I suggest you make the images a lot smaller and line them up. Either all four on the same line or 2 by 2.

I wouldn't include the Garfield link on the home page. Keep that one for another page of links that you would like people to know about.

I hope this helps,

Cam
  • farrhad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • farrhad

Post 3+ Months Ago

well......i found the cheat section pretty good
but the homepage has to be more attractive...... it did not hold my attention
  • jfrasier
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well it started out nice. You have a established header, nice navigation. Then it seems you just kind of gave up, and placed big ugly vertical images for your subject matter.

Tighten up your vertical content, stylize your homepage content links and you will have a decent site.

Sorry didn't get a chance to look at the source code.
  • raziel23x
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Canton Mi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site hosting is a block site
Quote:
Reported Attack Site!

This web site at http://www.beep.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I try to avoid free hosting sites like that to use to host Actual Sites. Since typically There TOS restrict many things, Bandwidth restrictions as well as how they restrict how you can design the site with what you can and cannot do.

The site itself looks too bright and is hard on the eyes. While looking at it after awhile my eyes are burning because of the color scheme as well as the site design is bland without really a artistic touch making it hard to even keep interest into the site.

I would suggest that you look into getting yourself a actual website instead of the free web hosting site that way you will not run into the issue that i have when trying to see your site. Most if they see the warning page that popped up that i had to click ignore most would not even go past there they would stop right at the warning and not go further.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers