SITE REVIEW: Gapsaa.com

• nirmalrko
  • nirmalrko

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm working with this portal its online entertainment portal. I need good suggestions / feedback to improve my site on navigation, colors, text, design, code any thing.

• What about navigation is it OK?
  • Do u think anything missing or incomplete?
  • What can be done to increase visitors?
  • What can be added to site to retain visitors or stay long in site
site:Gapsaa.com
Thanks in advance for reviewers :) :)
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

The template,layout and color scheme are awesome.It is easy to navigate and you can gain visitors by posting your links in other forums and you can invite them and make aware of it.Thanks
  • MidGe48
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good site from many viewpoints.

The topics were of no interest to me, but the site had enough features to keep me longer than I normally would. Plenty of photos, nice touch on the slide show, and better the photos and show are of a size that is not overbearing. I think the small size is a great way of using images.

I found the navigation, excellent, really intuitive. I specially like the bread crumbs replacement with the highlight of the menu you are on. Very neat indeed.

As I said before, although not a topic of interest to me, I enjoyed the browsing around and the easy navigation.

Good luck to you.
  • omar1piamba
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Colombia, Neiva (Huila)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi:
There's something working wrong with the background image by the footer (running FF3): the blue color doesn't wrap the whole foot (just the 80% from the left side).

A friend from Colombia,
  • nirmalrko
  • nirmalrko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks omar1piamba, MidGe48, netrider7880 for your reviews. Suggest me some good ideas to increase visitors and keep visitors return back. Suggetions about design, Navigation are most welcome. Thanks again. :) :)
  • maccam87
  • Born
  • Born
  • maccam87

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like this site its got tons of cool info fast loader and good layout thumbs up!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers