• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Kiwipulse
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Kiwipulse
  • Loc: Montreal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting content, but design need to improve. Too much google ad and also not good for your google cpm. More pictures of butt or fitness woman would be appreciate. Keep your visitor attention.

You should turn it into a blog, so you can increase your traffic readers :D
5/10
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kiwipulse wrote:
Interesting content, but design need to improve. Too much google ad and also not good for your google cpm. More pictures of butt or fitness woman would be appreciate. Keep your visitor attention.

You should turn it into a blog, so you can increase your traffic readers :D
5/10

Thanks for the review Kiwipulse

What do you mean that I have too much Google ads and not good for my cpm?

Should I have 1 or 2 ad blocks?

I will add some more women butt pictures.

:)
  • 2stamlers
  • 2stamlers

Post 3+ Months Ago

I must say it is very interesting material you got there on your site. Really, your design needs to be better, maybe you should consider using some Content Management System, like Joomla, since their templates are much better looking than this.
  • questmedia
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

The menu on the left looks very bad...low quality pics. Try working on the overall design and use multiple pages to split content. Good Luck
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

The W3C Validator found 54 errors on the "home" page alone, I think you should really fix these ... click here to see them now ...

The all your images are very pixelated, which I don't like, I do realise that it is hard to find good pictures of "buts" on stock websites ... lol

Also you have those images on the left in the menu, but they are also very pixelated, and they have no rollovers which bother me quite a bit ...

Same with the header image, please get another one ...

Also the menu part isn't wide enough, on some of the pages the "Post Pregnancy" link goes underneath the text ...

please disable the link of the page that a user is on, for example, if a user is on the "Hips" page, disable the "hips" link and make it another colour (or rollover state), so that the user doesn't redirect to the page that he/she is on, and knows where he/she is ...

In the right hand column, you may want to switch the "book reviews" and the google ads ... I'm sure the reviews are more relevant ...
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the review righteous_trespasser.

I use frontpage to do my websites.

What is a good xhtml editor that I can use that will help me to make my sites W3C compliant

Thanks
L
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

like I said in the PM, notepad and dreamweaver are good (My opinion), I don't like FP at all ... I think it is just important to realise that it is better to do all the coding yourself, and just use tools like dreamweaver to finish tags for you, instead of letting dreamweaver write the code for you ...
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

righteous_trespasser wrote:
like I said in the PM, notepad and dreamweaver are good (My opinion), I don't like FP at all ... I think it is just important to realise that it is better to do all the coding yourself, and just use tools like dreamweaver to finish tags for you, instead of letting dreamweaver write the code for you ...

Thanks for the tips.

I have the latest Dreamweaver 8 .

So I will play around with it.

L
  • netcash
  • netcash
  • Loc: Nigeria

Post 3+ Months Ago

lajocar wrote:
Hi there,

I have created this fetness website called

http://www.getafirmbutt.com/

I would appreciate a review of this.

Thanks

Regards
L

i love it.
  • hero1983
  • hero1983

Post 3+ Months Ago

you website's color should be more colorful . for me , your website is not attract me to read your content !
  • tatrasim
  • tatrasim
  • Loc: US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Banner does not look good... Ask somebody in graphics thred to make you a nice logo, banner, and fing good pictures for you. I am sure somebody would help. The graphics look cheap, the site layout is not good, looks 90s...
I think your site would look better if you would use worpress and some good looking publicly available template. Check into that...
However - content is good. Thats a start. Also, the domain name is terrific. Good choice.
  • daveyrebel
  • Born
  • Born
  • daveyrebel

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design is very poor, your logo looks like you made it in 3 seconds using a logo generator, which isn't always a bad thing as long as you make it look like its professional. Your idea is pretty good though, there are a lot of people on fitness sites, and your site could provide a niche, but with so much competition you would definately have to sure up your design.
  • cjxxi
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • cjxxi
  • Loc: Fort Worth, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

righteous_trespasser wrote:

i think you are a geek.. that is what you are LOL.. I rather would like dreamweaver to write all the code for me if it was posible LOL... but not.. it is no.. it just helps you a little.. don't really need the help.. but love times savers. have too many important project to finish and can't focus on small stuff details.. i don;t care if my site isn't a xhtml compliant. as long it works and looks great in every browser. and .. very important.. get the traffic.
  • 8everything
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks like one big page. I would suggest separating your left and right menu by adding a darker background color... (it'll make things look more organized as well)
  • Hugin
  • Hugin

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. The pictures on the site looks bad. Really bad. Try to get some where you cant see the pixels.

2. The logo looks bad. Really bad. Seriously, it looks like it's made in Word'97 :iconpukel:

3. The content is bad. A quick search on wikipedia will give you better and more accurate information.

4. In the footer, you have two almost identical menus, which makes no sense at all.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers