SITE REVIEW: Girl Games

• gozames
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone :)

Few days ago I have finished my new site please tell me what you think about it, http://www.girlgamesweb.com

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• poison17
  • poison17

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey.

I've seen a lot of such websites as their owners use to submit them in my directory.

You're website seems good comparative with others, it's fast loading, and good arrangement in page.

But here is what I would change:

1) The logo - I don't like it at all.
2) The background - that green color that surrenders the withe content... make it pink .. pink is a girly color. Also, your buttons are everything else that is green, I will make it pink.
3) In the main page.. near the each image of the game.. make the description little longer... try to make as the description to be as big as the photo is... this will make that your black spaces in your website disappear.

Good luck with your website, as is well done in general. What I like about it : comparative with other similar website that I tested.. the flash games are wider, almost as big as the screen, and the possibility playing them in full screen. Good Job.
  • poison17
  • poison17

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh.. I noticed something.. when I tested the full screen playing, to return to the website.. I had to click on the header... the header redircted me to a similar website like yours, but name loglod .com . I don't know if it's yours... but in that site... when I opened the games.. it also opened me a nice hostgator affiliate banner. I wonder.. how many kids that are looking for free online games, are interested of buying hosting :)
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ROFL definitely for girls but not my age. LOL
  • gozames
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

poison17 wrote:
oh.. I noticed something.. when I tested the full screen playing, to return to the website.. I had to click on the header... the header redircted me to a similar website like yours, but name loglod .com . I don't know if it's yours... but in that site... when I opened the games.. it also opened me a nice hostgator affiliate banner. I wonder.. how many kids that are looking for free online games, are interested of buying hosting :)

hostgator affiliate banner ? Can you please tell me were you see it ?

And thank you very much, I will think and work about what you say.
  • REYKO
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jenie0109 wrote:
ROFL definitely for girls but not my age. LOL

The same thinck...
  • Ilanahseez
  • Born
  • Born
  • Ilanahseez

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its look like discrimination, did any one heard of exclusive games for girls. I think game should be for any one...
  • Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, good looking site with a simple color scheme and an obvious target audience.

I would recommend changing your logo as poison17 said earlier because to me it just doesn't stand out at all and doesn't fit with the rest of the well laid out site.

Thing to fix:
-When using your search function from the top navigation menu, the results page displays Google Ads that extend beyond your div.maintable when viewing in Firefox v3.0.7

Overall well done!
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should have an attractive logo I say. But you have nice games. As I am not a girl but still enjoyed them.
  • timetracker
  • timetracker

Post 3+ Months Ago

gozames wrote:
Hello everyone :)

Few days ago I have finished my new site please tell me what you think about it, http://www.girlgamesweb.com

Thanks

Fisrt at all you need change top. Logo is suck. Exually it's not logo at all. Than you have a lot of free space that's look not harmony. Try to add more categories of game.
  • SiteShrine
  • SiteShrine

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks fine. The green is good...I think the it contrasts well with the "girl" niche. A logo would be good but it does not look bad the way it is. The discrimination statement above is ridiculous...period.
  • zhouyi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice website.I like it, would like to join in if time allows,though it's not my age.;O)
  • zhouyi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ilanahseez wrote:
Its look like discrimination, did any one heard of exclusive games for girls. I think game should be for any one...

I agree with you: the "game should be for any one".
But it's not right to say"discrimination",because the webmaster only use the name"girl games" to attract majority users and never forbid boys or old ages(like me :wink: ) to play the game.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers