SITE REVIEW: GMX TopSites "need your thoughts"

• dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all,

i have just finished my latest site and i tried to add in as much as possible and still have a good design, i own a topsites system and I'm always updating the site with more options, but i really am coming to a design halt could you please check out my site and get back to me on your thoughts! the link is http://www.gamemasterx.com/

thank you for your reviews!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CStrauss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: St. Louis MO. USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

well one thing I noticed when your log in screen pops up and your page rank page your side bars break out of the design and extend below the footer in fire fox haven't looked in IE yet.

IMO, the white background of your content area seems to really pop out to much with the other color used. Maybe its just really late and my eyes are tired but looking at this moment reminds me of the reflection of the sun of snow that hurts your eyes. If it was my site I might change the white to a lighter gray then your footer is. That might make it pop a bit more but not to bright.

Other then that it looks like a good start. Seems like you might be still doing some work on it, but your off to a good start. Your links all work, the site loads pretty fast.

One other note I might make, maybe some where what this site is about, someone might stumble across and not really know what the site is for so maybe an about section, you can even put it on the main page or something to give people a reason to stick around your site if they come across it in some way.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry but that blue is really hurting my eyes, i couldn't go any further :(

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers