SITE REVIEW: go2review.com

• taz
  • taz

Post 3+ Months Ago

My site has been up and running for a month, Having some sucess.

Please all of you have a look to see what you think and if you all want to register and write a review its FREE so what have you to loose.

http://www.go2review.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• baby4121
  • baby4121
  • Loc: indian jokes land

Post 3+ Months Ago

i found some stopwords in meta title on your home page
<title>go2review.com - Your source for activities, places, things to do, days out and events in the UK</title>
try to remove stopwords like{for to and in the }. :!:
  • taz
  • taz

Post 3+ Months Ago

thnx wot did u think to the site
  • conanite
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: paris, france

Post 3+ Months Ago

I notice that the "Home" tab remains highlighted even after clicking on other tabs. And a little nitpick: you have County Armagh mispelt as "Armag" (under "browse").

When I click on "DOWN" on the map, I get a bunch of results containing the expression "down" (downham market, downholland, sandown), but none related to County Down. When I click County Down in the list to the right, there are no results at all. You might need to adapt your search technology to operate on the county-name field rather than on the entire record.
  • taz
  • taz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thnx will address those problems

any ideas on promaotion so i can get visitors
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site looks great but you still have much space to use in the bottom area. I like your tagging idea. And you still forgot to add Sitemap which is very useful to both visitors and search engines.
  • conanite
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: paris, france

Post 3+ Months Ago

@taz,

if it's site promotion and visitors you're looking for, you might want to look at the search engine/seo forum - http://www.ozzu.com/other-search-engines/
  • wARtist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting. I also have a review site. But not your kind. I review products and services rather than websites. I don't know whether your kind is gonna work. I like your CMS. Can you tell me what CMS you use?
  • SiteFlipGuru
  • Born
  • Born
  • SiteFlipGuru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice!
  • ralf206
  • ralf206
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your website looks really nice. Some of the taps are not clickable and I do not why. The places to review are missing the most important information: address and contact information. The location tap only shows when click an ad from the tags below your page, but the location tab is not clickable.
  • domino1_dp
  • Born
  • Born
  • domino1_dp

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site... if you want to drag more traffic then you should add site map,, beside this you can try directory submission, article submission, link building, social book marking... etc..
  • Dave_E
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dave_E

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good from what I've seen. It's an interesting idea, and looks like it took a fair bit of work to make. Congratulations on doing a great job :).
  • kapalpecah
  • kapalpecah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Look nice, I like the form layout
  • alec985
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • alec985

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess you have implemented most of the suggestions posted above. Your site is very pleasing to eyes, and anyone visiting would be tempted to add a review. Just make sure it is highly optimized to rank high in the search engines to get more traffic.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers