SITE REVIEW: Grain Futures Word Press site

• Johnkitty
  • Johnkitty

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! Could you suggest something for my Grain Futures site? What do you think about the content, background, images....in my website? I checked it with IE 7, and IE 8, and I found that there is something wrong with my layout. Could you suggest your ideas in order to help me correct it. Thanks.
The Url: http://commoditygrain.com
Best regards,
John
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Mathew
  • Born
  • Born
  • Mathew

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well in my experience I always try to use as many web browsers as you can find to test your content...

I tried your site in IE 6.0 and the layout as you mentioned was... yes.. way out of line. your ads were stretched in to places they shouldn't be and the information in the boxes to the left were leaking/sticking out of the boxes.

Also some ads wouldn't populate on some pages.

It worked great in safari and firefox though... the only common thing that happened with all browsers is the ad that is directly below the Gommodity search bar is much wider then the page. I would recommend using a smaller ad size for that space.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 44 days ago

Hi! Johnkitty thanks for creating a most useful website. Though it doesn't have any tabs it looks simple and good please keep on developing such useful websites.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers