SITE REVIEW: Greenlush.com

• lushdigital
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Greenlush.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys, just wanting to know your thoughts on http://www.greenlush.com the development team have worked really hard on the javascript interface.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dorian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Albania

Post 3+ Months Ago

one of the best sites i've seen around
great design and javascript
  • workingwebmaster
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • workingwebmaster

Post 3+ Months Ago

wicked! Is this a redesign of a previous site?
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, loading times are a bit too long, and I`m on 3 Mbit connection.

I was here:
http://www.greenlush.com/clients/signup.php?package=15
clicked Home
Got:
404 - The page you've requested is not available on this server!
Ooops

You spent a lot of time developing that lovely design (my eyes just love green) and the 404 page looks like hell. You should have 404 pages that look like your website and link to different areas of it. Perhaps a small sitemap.

Still waiting for a representative to get to me (shortly, if 5 minutes is short, and counting). But hey, someone eventually saw I`m on chat and started talking to me. Could have been perhaps a little more faster.

How come you have more than 1200 users in your forum and only 1 post? Don`t you allow users to post?

Auch, again the 404 when trying to go to Home.
The sitemap is also blank :(

Overall, the website looks ok, but there are a few details you must look after.
  • lushdigital
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

workingwebmaster wrote:
wicked! Is this a redesign of a previous site?

Well the site was exaclty the same just had less javascript
  • lushdigital
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

webia wrote:
First of all, loading times are a bit too long, and I`m on 3 Mbit connection. :arrow: weird... our servers are fast as hell :D

I was here:
http://www.greenlush.com/clients/signup.php?package=15
clicked Home
Got:
404 - The page you've requested is not available on this server!
Ooops :arrow: read at the bottom somewere iv explained

You spent a lot of time developing that lovely design (my eyes just love green) and the 404 page looks like hell. You should have 404 pages that look like your website and link to different areas of it. Perhaps a small sitemap. :arrow: iv taken your advice and allready started working on it

Still waiting for a representative to get to me (shortly, if 5 minutes is short, and counting). But hey, someone eventually saw I`m on chat and started talking to me. Could have been perhaps a little more faster.
:arrow: Many peaple on chat, sorry you had to wait 5mins the live support soon will have 5 ops 24/7

How come you have more than 1200 users in your forum and only 1 post? Don`t you allow users to post? :arrow: We're re-skinning the forum

Auch, again the 404 when trying to go to Home.
The sitemap is also blank :( :arrow: We're still working on the site as we'v used mod rewrite on most of the pages

Overall, the website looks ok, but there are a few details you must look after.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Woohoo! what a beautiful design ...

You could maybe think about putting text links on each page like your menu at the top (just at the bottom maybe) just for SEO.

Yeas i got the 404 error aswell ... But IE7's 404 error isn't that ugly ... Haha! I got it on your sitemap linking back "home" it is linked to "www.greenlush.com/index.htm" ... It could be that it just needs to bee "www.greenlush.com" or the "htm" should be "html" or something like that.

Just check also the w3c validator found 14 errors in your page ... their never too serious, but it is nicew to have an error free page (according to w3c).

Also check that you add META tags for those people who don't use google or yahoo search otherwise their not going to find your site ...

About your forum ... Why don't you keep the website's colour scheme and feel in the forum, I think that would be cool ...

One last thing ... your buttons up top. when I'm on the home page, can you then disable the "home link"'s rollover image otherwise I may not know where I am in your site, and for instance if I'm on the "hosting" page, disable the "hosting" rollover ... I know you do state where the user is, but it would just be nice for the noobs out there that they don't redirect to the same page over and over ...

But still ... a brilliant and eye catching site ... well done!
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

lushdigital wrote:
:arrow: Many peaple on chat, sorry you had to wait 5mins the live support soon will have 5 ops 24/7

Hey, 5 minutes is great. There are webhosts that have live support features and they`re always offline, and do not reply to emails.
  • tomas7
  • Born
  • Born
  • tomas7

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice website!
  • jai
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

wicked awesome dude!
with a killer design like that,you're not here for the criticism, are you? you're here for the oooh's and ahhh's and wows..

Design:
i...i....i cant think of anything to say. *drools at the majesty of design*

Thingy:
1. im not a big fan of preloaders telling me what it's loading (but then that's just me)
2. *drools at the majesty of design*
  • Adam Burnell
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Adam Burnell
  • Loc: Melbourne

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good work on all that javascript.

The loading times were quite long - even the time it took to load the preloader was quite long. Long enough to loose the interest of a user just browsing the net. May want to look at speeding it up a touch, certainly by optimizing some images further if possible.

All in all, great site, nice design - should bring in some business!

Cheers
  • rayrip
  • rayrip

Post 3+ Months Ago

Too bad the preloader saying it's loading, couldn't say something else?
  • slashas
  • Born
  • Born
  • slashas

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice website layout

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers