SITE REVIEW: Guide2makemoney.com

• tigerisbest
  • tigerisbest

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review my site http://www.guide2makemoney.com i have designed this site for Google Adsense guide
i tried my best to get good content but you please give me some special advice for its designing
Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• daytimetv
  • daytimetv

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be honest... it needs a complete overhaul. The colours are terrible, the layout is poor, you use too many different font styles, You've left out basic elements such as page titles and the number of adsense ads is shocking. Scrap the whole damn thing, the content may be reasonably accurate but no-one is going to stay around long enough to read it.
Learn some basic html/css and get a layout template off the web, change the colour scheme, use different font sizes/styles to emphasize (not different fonts) and design a decent header.
  • chiara
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • chiara
  • Loc: Santa Clara, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Agree with daytimetv...the content seems very well structured and very interesting, but the design is very unprofessional / not attractive at all.

BTW why don't you place the ads on the right somewhere, not just before the main content, they look quite annoying now..Also, highlight the most important points in the text, now everything is poured out in plain text, makes it hard to read it all..

If you want - check the sitebuilder in my footer, even if you use a free account the result will be much more pleasing than now..

and meanwhile you can check some frontpage lessons on the web :)

Hope that helped!

Rgds

Chi
  • Snoop1000
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Snoop1000

Post 3+ Months Ago

This website looks a little too white. If you changed the colours and the layout, a little, it would look better. The guide is very good, and detailed.

Snoop1000
  • Brad-W
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Brad-W
  • Loc: BC Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

your content is great.. lots of info, and easy to navigate.. but the design really needs work. I'd suggest doing a design in photoshop, then slicing and creating a website from those images in dreamweaver. try following some tutorials for photoshop, there are thousands of good tutorial sites.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers