SITE REVIEW: Hit The Flush

• HitTheFlush

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is my site really that horrible? I can't get visitors or actual members to post on the forum for the life of me....havn't once hit over 50 unique visitors a day, i've submitted the site to plenty of search engines two months ago, and i've used overtures keyword selector to optomize the meta tags.

I'm close to scrapping it and throwing up my gaming site...opinions?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Albert_chu
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Albert_chu

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi,
basically your website isnt attractive..maybe use some more colours to grab attention, and maybe try changing the layout a bit to make it look more professional. also, your page is very long..meaning that people who visit your site will need to scroll down alot..try making more links in the page..for example making a link to each of the headings u ahve on the left hand side.
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Your competing in a very crowded marketplace and your website is going to have to be something really special to make an impact. However, that said have you included any URL rewiting in your .htaccess file? Every little helps.

Cheers, Prime ... :shock:
  • bernkly
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmmmm.... i think the layout is nice but still need improvement from time to time. I might agreed with Albert_chu with the flashy color or animation but try to keep it minimal blinking. It might hurt other people eyes. :)

If you need your forum to be active, try invite your friends that got same interest or exchange post with other forums.
  • milliondollarj
  • milliondollarj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Totally lose the "support us" box. Your main text area should be moved up, and should begin on the same plane as the word "General" on your left nav. Use your space wisely.

Consider the text on your landing page very carefully, as you want new visitors to be completely clear as to what your site offers from the word go.

Best wishes
  • pmp6nl
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pmp6nl

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need much more color, right now it is rather drab. Color will draw people in.

Further, the links go nowhere if you click on the specific type of poker and your support us section at the top is blank... and something in.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers