SITE REVIEW: hopspotwifi.com

• koppaspider
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • koppaspider
  • Loc: Metro:Williamsport

Post 3+ Months Ago

"HopSpot WiFi is perfect for hotels, apartment complexes, condominiums, cafes and other establishments where you wish to give your customers the value added service of Internet access, without having to worry about the infrastructure. The HopSpot team monitors your network 24x7 to make sure it is always available to your residents or customers."

Come on by and tell me what you think!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the overall design a lot. Here are a few things to improve on:

For every XHTML validation error on your page, a small kitten goes homeless. You have 16 errors on your first page. Please, think of the kittens.

The top area above the large photo needs to be darker to give it more contrast and distinguish it from the page's background.

Your "WiFi", "Cisco", and "NETGEAR" images on the homepage bump up against the edge of the block containing them. Some padding in that respect would look better.

The form on your "Request Information" page looks chaotic. Try aligning all of the text inputs so that they are in a nice, near column next to the input labels.

Other than those minor things, I really like this site. It's well designed, clean, straightforward, and easy to use. Well done.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers