SITE REVIEW: hostel.ru

• kamarada
  • Born
  • Born
  • kamarada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I've been trying to improve my site http://www.cubahostel.ru Would appreciate any reviews and suggestions.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• barsa
  • barsa
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

the website is very simple but also very colorful.
Is that a hotel website, if yes then you con put some hotel images. so people see the hotel's look.
  • pushtiu_c
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

As barsa said I think you need something to show people that the website represents a hotel ... maybe design a banner which can do this ... something including a photo of the hotel could make is custom ...
Also I think that the Google search bar does not belong to your kind of website and I can tell you that you won`t make big bucks out of it so I suggest taking it our ...
If I were you, I would replace the google ads from the right with a sidebar to include your prices and contact information, and weather information too ... maybe a map ... and put the ads between the text and smaller ones ... also the "book your bed" button could be placed in the sidebar and this way it can be shown on every page of the site ...
The addme.com and liveinternet buttons seam to be just thrown there, which I know it is ... :) ... take them out ... they don`t help you at all and looks bad ...

You can improve your menu bar because it`s not really something that is easy to see on your website ... visitors must see that easily ...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers