Voting Chart

Total votes : 4

How do you rate the overall effectiveness of this site?

•  
    Outstanding, I found it informtive and esy to use...
  •  
    It's alright, I've seen better but I have seen a lot worse...
  •  
    Pitiful, I think my dog could have done better...

SITE REVIEW: hosting company

• kaylasdad
  • kaylasdad
  • Loc: Wichita, KS

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I have had this site up for some time now. Was thinking about improving it to increase sales, but for all I can tell, everything I need is there. I try to get feedback from customers but they seem to be bias, so I thought I would come and see what the experts had to say. Any input on improvement is welcome and appreciated. http://www.allisonhosting.com

this is not an attempt to sell
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• PatentBoy
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PatentBoy
  • Loc: Manchester, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D I really like the white background which means the large amount of text isn't overwhelming.

The horizontal navigation bar at the top is a nice touch. However, I think when the page size is restricted in width a vertical navigation bar may be pushing it content wise. Why not remove the vertical bar (I don't think any important links will be missed) and try and reduce the amount of impact on the reader?
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really dislike sites that are not centered. It aggrevates me for some reason. Overall the layout is prett clean and professional. nice use of girl in bikini, that is always good.
  • webanmtr
  • webanmtr

Post 3+ Months Ago

agreed. i would try to center it or stretch to fit the entire frame...
  • AandM Hosting
  • AandM Hosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

grinch2171 wrote:
I really dislike sites that are not centered. It aggrevates me for some reason. Overall the layout is prett clean and professional. nice use of girl in bikini, that is always good.

I have the same feeling of non-centered sites, it just seems unfinished imho. Other then that it is very clean, and very simple, which in turn makes it easy to navigate. The other thing i would do is use check mark images in your tables rather then included, it makes it more visually appealing to the end user. Also on your co-location services you do not tell the amount of rackspace the user receives you only state that it is included, being included is this 1u, 4u, half rack, full rack, etc.
  • pnetwork
  • pnetwork
  • Loc: Bowling Green, KY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also like centered sites. Center the site. Very good overall. Good catchy girl on the front page to catch everyones eyes. Nicee.
  • Evenhost
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I very much liked the layout of the site and the look of the content, It is very profesional looking and the navigation is easy obviously with the end user in mind. I like it :) Hope your business does well
  • Evenhost
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I very much liked the layout of the site and the look of the content, It is very profesional looking and the navigation is easy obviously with the end user in mind. I like it :) Hope your business does well Oh by the way I would try to center it, just makes me feel like the site isnt finised if its not centered

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers