SITE REVIEW: http://mind-side.tk

• Mr. Wiggles
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Mr. Wiggles
  • Loc: Brizzle

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've started designing the new version of my site and I wanted your opinion on colours. Yes I knwo this is like a review, but honestly, I'd keep changing everything so much it would never work. Once I've settled for a colour scheme I will get the site reviewed properly.
If you dislike the colours of think I could use a better scheme, please please please suggest one, don't give me links to colour chart sites. I really will appreciate this. I just need the colour reviewed, not the images, text e.t.c. Thankyou!

http://mind-side.tk
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

well...its a tad red. and maybe lose the italics?
darken up the bright red a bit, contrast the pinkish, throw some black in for the links? (white on hover)? my two cents anyways
  • Mr. Wiggles
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Mr. Wiggles
  • Loc: Brizzle

Post 3+ Months Ago

Also, does anyone know how I can have a selectable style sheet?
I've read up on it lots and decided the easiest way is for me to just have alt styles and let them be selectable in firefox only, seeing as this is only for testing different colour sets at the moment.
PHP Code: [ Select ]

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Red" href="red.css" />

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Blue" href="blue.css" />

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Odd" href="odd.css" />
  2.    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Red" href="red.css" />
  4.    <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Blue" href="blue.css" />
  6.    <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Odd" href="odd.css" />

This is what i have at the moment, but still i got to view and see nothing about styles?!
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mr. Wiggles:
Sorry, but this is going to have to go to reviews.

You might consider posting a question about "color theory" in the Digi Art forum.
  • chiraag
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • chiraag

Post 3+ Months Ago

its good but first thing i would say is get a better domain name not .tk that will let you down, also add a few images with the background maybe add a cream colour to try to neutralise the red? hey its good but just try to make it more professional

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers