SITE REVIEW: http://e-reportingcenter.atspace.com

• jeruk
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Hermosillo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Let me your suggest please! :)

the purpouse of the page, are difound scam programs, to reduce the number of people lyed by these rats, you can share your experience with us if you are in any program, if work or don´t, i work right now in the desing because not are displayed on the server, at the same mode are display in my pc...

thanks for your time! :wink:

http://e-reportingcenter.atspace.com
Don´t waste your time and cash in scam programs, share your experiences with us!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• krynnmaliki
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • krynnmaliki

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the banner, but all the google ads on the page make me want to quickly exit the page. If you want to have the google adds maybe don't have them be the majority of the content on the page and maybe not right in the middle of the page.
  • jeruk
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the reply :) , and i agree with you with the ads, im working in the desing right now! any other comment please :?:
  • krynnmaliki
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • krynnmaliki

Post 3+ Months Ago

The banner looks like its 800 pixels wide. I would layout everything at 800 pixels wide so that everything lines up. Right now somethings are 800 wide layout while other text continues on to the right of the page. It looks like the footer is doing the same thing. One side note also concering what is listed at the top of your page as far as navigational links and what is listed on the bottom of the page in the footer as far as navigational links: You should have the pages you want ranked higher to be listed at the top of your page and those pages that are not as critical for a PR value in the search engines at the bottom of the page. Another way to say this is the pages that you think people will be searching for you should list in your nav. links at the top of page, and pages that are more informational and don't contain as much of a search value can go at the bottom nav. links.
  • jeruk
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks "krynnmaliki", for the moment i remove one of the two ads and look better, i think jejee, im changin all the desing but for the moment i do that, thanks again, very useful comment :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers