SITE REVIEW: http://rssselect.net

• mtheory
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Branford CT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site Review

RSS Select

Also looking for feeds to add to our db.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

I dont grab the theme of the site. Otherwise the site's layout is clean and its well aligned.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love your site template, the orange and white is modern but clean and direct. I would however, remove the ad banner from the top of your page (make it a skyscraper next to the content). The 'privacy' page should load in the same window, unless there is a reason it opens in a new one. I think your site would be useful if you had a place where webmasters could put your RSS feeds on their site. I would consider a non-flash site (since not everyone has flash) and possibly a more exciting logo (PM me if you would like me to design one for you). Overall, a good idea and a great site.
  • minusme
  • minusme

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well,

There's not much too review, it's nice and clean.

I think you could add more information that explains what the site is or what the site does.

I think you could add a <br> right before the main table to drop the site down from the top of the page just a touch.

I don't know if this is what you're going for or not, but the ad banner is the flashiest thing on the page. If you want clicks, that's good, but if you want your site to be the 'hero', you might want to make it a text ad instead of a picture.

Ron

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers