SITE REVIEW: http://theeasymoney.info

• DomainMagnate
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • DomainMagnate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please have a look at my site, I hope it's not against the forum rules, because it's about earning some money online. :?
The main problem is that I don't know what to do with the main page, it doesn't seem good to me, so what do you think in general about posting site news on the main page, any other ideas may be?

Thanks a lot :P

http://theeasymoney.info
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Burnt_Raven
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Burnt_Raven
  • Loc: South East England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice Site

I would say the layout doesnt really suit the content. Maybe on the fornt page, instead of having the table white have a faded picture of some dollar notes?!

Apart form that i think the overall design is not right. Maybe make it a bit more quirky!?
  • mmelen
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mmelen
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't like the text for the menu links.
FIRST STEPS AUTOSURF OTHER
....the text is different from the rest of the menu links.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews
  • Dumbledore
  • Dumbledore

Post 3+ Months Ago

The layout has a too simple look which looks as if you have a template.It is not very well suited to the theme of your site.Consider this and change the look to get people to your site.Yes, look of a site does matter in the first few seconds.You don't have to get a flash site which takes ages to load but to keep visitors for more then five minutes ,enough to have a look into the contents you need good layout.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks clean and neat. The colours are effective and smooth. Center the site , it would really make the site look better. Make the banner , with some bills at the back , as in more attractive. YOu can customize the drop down menu.
  • Sweetpotatopie
  • Loc: Flint, MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you should add photos that go with your theme; I'd also remove the numbers from the buttons. You need a logo, too.
  • tvcrazyman
  • tvcrazyman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not too bad. I hope you don't think I'm too picky, but you mispelled "opening" at the top. Looks like your on the right track. Doesn't appear to have a whole lot of pages though. The more pages the better with search engines. Looks very neat though. A image logo might be a pretty cool thing to add too. :D
  • rtptucks
  • Born
  • Born
  • rtptucks
  • Loc: Lincoln, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could do with some logos to take the bladness away from the site!
  • sogua
  • sogua

Post 3+ Months Ago

the theme you using seems not that suitable. others seems good. Navigation clear and straight forward. just an advice make a more better logo for your site. :p
  • Imperiumhosting
  • Imperiumhosting
  • Loc: Wisconsin

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design doesn't seem to fit the info. I would move the "About Us" section to its own page. You could provide a brief description on who you are but not the whole load on the home page. I like the site news on the side. It's nice to know what's going on without having to search for the news. The links at the top look like part of the green stripe. I would make buttons for them so they stand out a little.
  • tbrothers
  • tbrothers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Negatives:
* I'm not crazy about vertical links (the text doesn't look good).
* I do not care for the background image behind the title (The Easy Money). The image appears to be pin striped and looks out of place.
* The design is kind of plain.

Positives:
* Navigation is easy.
* Contact Us is easily found
* The site colors are pleasant and easy on the eyes

Hope this helps.
Terry
  • samp
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • samp

Post 3+ Months Ago

colours and theme are ok i guess, money, wallstreet, lawyers kind of theme. i think a photo would help to let ppl know what you site was about.

i dislike your main nav font

thx
  • xatrixx
  • xatrixx
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah nice job! but i dont like the fact that the right corner is emty make sure you change it in the midle and that scroll bar doesnt work then there is one problem that i dont like when i open a link it opens in a new window so thats kind a old still change that too
  • neuro
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • neuro

Post 3+ Months Ago

The tag <meta name="robots" content="index,follow"> I have been told some search engines dont like to see this tag. If all your page links are good a spider will check them anyway.
  • Mars
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Flordia

Post 3+ Months Ago

i really like the colors for your site. you should change the text on the nav bar

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers