• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• desertland
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • desertland

Post 3+ Months Ago

The 'live chat'/'cartoon' buttons on the left don't match the style of the rest of the site.

The button that displays the time doesn't match either... you don't need to have a button displaying the time..., but regardless, most users have a clock on their computer already.

There are a lot of categories on the main page... I would recommend either cleaning them up, or having multiple levels of categories. With all the links, it's difficult to look through them all to find what you're looking for.
  • Jozhik
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Jozhik
  • Loc: Zaandam, The Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with desertland - go for a uniform style - I also think the list is in too big a font - and the layout changes when going to one of the categories - I would try to keep the layout the same
  • windy
  • windy

Post 3+ Months Ago

agree with desertland . Maybe you can refer to some template to make a uniform style .
  • weblaunch
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • weblaunch

Post 3+ Months Ago

I suggest making the fonts smaller. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice, standard portal.

Good luck!
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

As most of the categories have 0 entries in them, maybe it would help the visitor if he/she could see from the index page if anything exists in a category before they try it.

e.g.

Accommodation (1)
Accountants (2)
Agriculture (0)
Architects (0)

• pclovers
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Nagpur, India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with lionking. Make the category list like he say. It helpful for visitor.

And as for ur link to : Currency Converter.
World Clock.
Instead of making linking them to the pages that open in window. Make them as small window when visiter click them. Visitor surely don't visit for only that purpose. So, he/she should not leave index page.

Currency conversion along with selecting currency should be done in small window apart from site page.

Same for world clock.

You can also show the time of some important region on index page. :D
  • flashkicks
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • flashkicks

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dident like this site at all. WAY WAY to many links, you should catogorise them in to more genral ones. other then that the hedder is nice, and there i no obvious site map.

- Fred Vaux
  • koppaspider
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • koppaspider
  • Loc: Metro:Williamsport

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey man,
its a nice site, but the logo at the top is a little pixilatted. Your hover color on the left side links doesn't show to well. Thats all man,
rock on.
  • SEO_Pro.
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: SLC, Ut

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should put keywords in your title (make sure under 64 characters and do not use same word more then 3 times). I tried checking your source and got a blank note pad, but you should make sure you have keywords in your description etc. use the keywords on your page as much as you can do not go over 15% density. use keywords in as many links as you can. Try not to have more then 100 out bound links on one page.
  • sebastianx
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • sebastianx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review:

http://www.derry-buzz.com

I have made some changes as suggested a few weeks ago by kind members of this forum and wonder if they have made a difference. Any comments welcomed.

~S

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers