• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you. Your newest three reviews were much better. I'm unlocking this. You will need to click the edit button on your original post and replace my edits with the links back to your site. You will be able to edit your subject also to restore the links.

Best of luck.
  • philgill
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,
well to start with i think your site looks great. You've put alot of work into it. Well done.
To be critical i would have a little more info on the visible page. That is to say that you have a very large banner on the page that takes up nearly half the visible page.
Most visitors will not scroll unles they see that your site is for them. Reduce the size of the banner to allow more information to be displayed at the beginning.
Also from a search engine point of view your site is about templates for websites! Maybe i'm wrong but all the info on the home page is about security. It's a little confused. Maybe a review of the aims of your website, your customers, the products you most wish to sell and finding a niche to market will help you get more customers to your site.
As you are selling products a important factor to most buyers is that they can see who they are buying from. Make you address and contact details available on all pages. It will give a comfort factor to all those who visit your site.
I hope this will be of some help to you.
Phil
  • jlknauff
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ummm...wouldn't encrypting your source code and meta tags so that other people can't see it also stop the search engines from seeing it?
  • DRicher
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • DRicher

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was just about to white that too! I can see your source code dude!

And um..you sell a product to stop email harvesters and yet you sell email addresses?

Site is pretty though. However, your review of my site with "I like" compells me to offer the same sage words to you: I like.
  • DownloadChest

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol
we are just trying to offer many different tools for webmasters
thats all
thanks for the insites
I think i got some changes to make
thanks guys
  • ryawn
  • Born
  • Born
  • ryawn

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site has a pleasant look and feel. The colors transition well and the site is pleasant to view while reviewing the content. All of the information that I reviewed is relevant to the site. With respect to usability, the only negative aspect is having to vertically scroll on some pages, but this is often hard to avoid.
  • Archaic Sage
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Archaic Sage
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site has a brilliant feel to it. Although I think I've seen the general template somewhere else, it works well. The colours are aesthetically pleasing and all text is relevant to the site. It's also fast loading, it's only a few seconds on a 56k modem.

Good job :D
  • eppskevin
  • Loc: Durham, NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

After reviewing your site, all that I have to say is bravo!! There is probably one thine that would change(maybe), the positioning of the template pictures. I would allow at least 1px between them. The prices aren't bad either. How long did it take you to finish this?
  • tonya
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: North Wales

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site ! like the colors & the feel of thes ite - easy to navigate which is very big bonus & love the font used as headers on pages !
some white space appears at bottom on small pages but yes good job !! :)
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site is really good... great layout! :D
  • omirix
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: 127.0.0.1

Post 3+ Months Ago

That is a very well designed site, but the main graphics are a bit blurred and distorted. Increase that resolution, and I suggest creating rollovers for the menu. I suggest making all images higher res, especially the product thumbnails.

Congrads,
Omirix
  • LifesBattles.com
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • LifesBattles.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey there, the site looks very good, well designed and very friendly. I agree with Omirix, you need to make the images a higher resolution, sure it'll add to your bandwidth overtime, but it will give the customer a little more detailed view of what they may potentially be buying.

Kind Regards,

Daniel
  • templateblowout
  • Born
  • Born
  • templateblowout

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.downloadchest.com
This person, has shamelessly ripped our website content, ditto and also selling STOLEN templates from our website w/ resale rights. Our website: http://www.templateblowout.com

We spend thousands of dollars in designing quality web templates and also spend money buying master resale rights to a few. Unethical people like, DownloadChest, buy a subscription for $34.95, rip website & contact ...start.

Hey DownloadChest, you get good sleep at night ...? Heh ...Perhaps you don't have a concoince.

Fortunately, I've registered copyrights w/ C-site recently and have contacted them informing the copyrights violation. Hopefully, they soon will help us to get them out.
  • DownloadChest

Post 3+ Months Ago

going around the internet with slander
that is healthy competition?
LOL, some people just can't handle competition
keep posting...
people will see who is the better business
  • precharge
  • precharge
  • Loc: New York, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Let me just say that the site looks great, very well organized and professional.

One thing you may want to consider is offering something free. While that seems like the standard on the web, typically, I have seen sites like yours gain their popularity just by doing that, offering a free product or service.

Maybe you could consider offering a few free templates and within each of those, promote your site.

Also, may want to consider a webmaster forum as a way to drive some traffic.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

good design and neat . I really like your site.
how about some useful alt tags?
for the blind?
  • jjwarr
  • jjwarr

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi

like the site allot love the design and graphics has potentially a big feature
good luck
  • ufielg
  • Born
  • Born
  • ufielg

Post 3+ Months Ago

gud
  • deepesh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • deepesh
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Site looks great but mods should look at the allegations and remove if its really copied, also, u should offer monthly free web-templates to attract visitors.
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

what.. your selling resale rights for 30dollars for "thousands" of templates ..

that doesnt sound right..

Site Looks Profressional, nice clean cut layout, nice colors, shading, effects. nice choice of icons, and well, very nicely done.. I get the chills of a big corporate site feeling :/

edit: I do not see a privacy policy , etc....
  • freelancewell
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • freelancewell

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site is easy to navigate ,

user can get what they are looking for fast .

the key is too keep ading more products to attract visitors.

chad
  • clicky
  • Student
  • Student
  • clicky
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you really make that website? I highly doubt it, because I have the exact same template you are using...looks like a RIP to me....so I can't really say you did a good job, since I think someone else did the work for you.

Looks nice anyway...
  • deepesh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • deepesh
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The reason they r same is that its available on internet as TEMPLATES with resale rights. :D
  • clicky
  • Student
  • Student
  • clicky
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Which is exactly why I don't think you can judge the website - he didn't do it so technically it is more of a content review than a design review.

Quote:
I can't really say you did a good job, since I think someone else did the work for you.

Maybe you didn't understand that statement... :wink:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 25 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers