SITE REVIEW: http://www.hst.com.sg (textile company)

• Swee
  • Student
  • Student
  • Swee
  • Loc: Singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys!

how do u feel about my site? Any suggestions to improve it? And my page rank is rather low, does anyone knows how i can further increase my page rank? what are some problems which led to my low Page rank?

Oh ya. My website is build using a software, ACTINIC. Please see if u can spot any problems. thanks a milion times. :P
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

first, submit to the top few directories>
pay for yahoo inclusion if u r after more trafiic
see google forum for more ideas.

u have some links on yr links page, just added?
if so, u hav to wait a while for google to update.

having signatureS in forums help too>
  • Swee
  • Student
  • Student
  • Swee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Firstly, those links were added quite long ago. My sites are included in most of the Search Engines already, however, it has a low page rank which mean it is not on the top 10 search pages of Google. Therefore, my sales dropped.

I have one Qns for everyone!!!
1st: Click--> http://www.hst.com.sg/acatalog/shop.html
2nd:On the left menu bar, click on the item call, "shirting Fabrics".
3rd: click, Giofranca Fila Cotton
4th: Continue to click on any item until u reach the point where u see a Complete detail of a textile with an "add to shopping button".

How do you feel about this entire process of Choosing or purhasing just a piece of textile online? was the instruction/navigation Clear/Confusing/complicated? if there are problems to it, what do you think they are? Suggest some please if i can change. I would need some criticisms to it. Please give your 2cents worth. Thanks you alot.
  • Swee
  • Student
  • Student
  • Swee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Swee wrote:
Hi guys!

how do u feel about my site? Any suggestions to improve it? And my page rank is rather low, does anyone knows how i can further increase my page rank? what are some problems which led to my low Page rank?

Oh ya. My website is build using a software, ACTINIC. Please see if u can spot any problems. thanks a milion times. :P
  • Swee
  • Student
  • Student
  • Swee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Swee wrote:
Hi guys!

• ronburk

Post 3+ Months Ago

The home page HTML contains gross errors. How this affects each individual browser can only be determined by examining the page with every version of every browser. How this affects search engine robots is nearly impossible to say (which is why you may want to just make the HTML legal).

What do I mean by gross errors?

a) You have color attributes specified as hex, but with no preceding "#" in the attribute value.

b) You have more than one start tag for the "body" element.

c) You have illegal attributes (e.g., a value-less "p" attribute for a "select" element).

d) You have illegal elements (e.g., "c" ain't the name of any legal HTML element).

It's hard to be motivated to look at SEO when the HTML is so severely broken -- who knows how the search engine robots may have interpreted this page?
  • Swee
  • Student
  • Student
  • Swee

Post 3+ Months Ago

do you think that the number of times to reach the Shopping cart too far from the index page? would this affect the optimizatio of the search Engine (page rank)?? :oops:
  • Skybin
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Skybin
  • Loc: Where the soy and cornfields grow...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks great! very professional with a great color scheme. Keep up the good work!
  • lomo
  • lomo
  • Loc: brighton, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

your css menu in the store works perfectly in safari and IE on the mac!!
well done
wish my banks site would work just as good as that then maybe i would not be in so much debt!!!

very professional!
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

no it will not affect.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers