SITE REVIEW: http://www.LifeStation.com

• Pianist718
  • Pianist718

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review our site http://www.LifeStation.com

I am very interested in knowing

1. Is it easy for you to understand what we do? 4-6 seconds.
2. The overall look
3. Anything you hate?
4. Was it easy to navigate the site?
5. Would you trust this site?

and anything you want to add. I appreciate your time and professional feedback.

Thank you.

P.S. Our target market are 75% adult children with elderly parents. 25% seniors. 70% women
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• tsnyderawt
  • tsnyderawt

Post 3+ Months Ago

I took your 4-6 seconds literally and without looking back at your site, I believe that you offer electronic monitors that adults would buy for their aging parents to alert emergency services.

Assuming that is correct, you have done an excellent job with your layout and the images.

Now going back to your site, I see a toll-free number, live support, and lots of check marks (without reading them) which quickly gains my confidence.

Reading a bit more:
Why 33 days instead of 30 day guarantee. Seems a bit odd.
I know a lot of people like putting how long they have been in business (since 1978), but it didn't sell me.

You need a MUCH bigger 'Order Now' button. On the first page I was ready to buy, but I saw links about how it works and the benefits. I'm pretty sure I understand that, let's do it already. Your link to Order Online needs to be red on yellow or something.

Tom
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

On first look , the site's layout is clean and eye pleasing. They way your text goes , its appealing and the site's contents are rich and might spawn many interested customers. Really nice job done with images and site layout since it loads quickly and with no heavy graphics.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

You've done a professional job with layout to your target market. Gentle colors on the first page will put customers at ease while your credentials will make them want to buy. I'm curious as to why you mention the money-back guarantee at all...I don't want to think about your product failing...I like how you point out the product features with arrows but I would put the boxes in neat colums on the side of the product so it looks less technical. As far as competition, compare yourself to the leading one competitor, because "some have it" is less definitive than "no" if you are are better. Remove the "This process should take you approximately 5 minutes. " from the order page, it feels like I'm under pressure. Lastly, check the link on live_help.gif as it doesn't appear to work. Overall, I'm impressed with your site, nice job!
  • Pianist718
  • Pianist718

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you guys for the review. It's always helpfull to get this kind of feedback. In Medical alert industry ... not everyone listenes to opinions. I am glad we do.

Thank you.
  • Rule-of-Three
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rule-of-Three

Post 3+ Months Ago

Something pro loking...
  • mic check
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mic check
  • Loc: US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very easy for users to get around and pre locate the point of the site and what you are selling.
  • sky
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • sky
  • Loc: uSa

Post 3+ Months Ago

great job ...
  • TI3STO
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • TI3STO
  • Loc: England, UK.. West Yorkshire.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very easy to navigate and the colors go very well together for pleasentness to the eyes.

I tried your test and, Yes, withing 5 seconds or so i knew what your company were selling.

I would definatly trust this site, especially with all the support you offer, online and a contact number, seems very trustworthy.

I agree with the poster who said that the "Order now" button needs to be a bit more eye catching, as it was nearly the last thing i saw.

Apart from that, i very nice site, Good Luck with it.
  • Robert Tetenman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

I took a quick look at the site and I like what I see very much. It is clean, easy to navigate, and very obvious what you do and what you offer.

Very user friendly and comfortable.
  • CivicStylez98
  • CivicStylez98
  • Loc: Salt Lake City, UT

Post 3+ Months Ago

how did you create that pink wavy strip at the top?
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

1- Yes it took about 2 seconds

2- The overall look is very professional looking, great job

3- Nothing at all I hate

4- Very easy to navigate

5- I would definately trust the site

As far as your site is concerned, it is about as good as it can get. You are selling an item to (majority) the elderly and I think the look would appeal to them. I would be very surprised if your site did not make good business. That is of course assuming that you know how to advertise. :)
  • ramone_johnny
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ramone_johnny
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im sorry but it reeks of sales and marketing. Sites like that I dont even give a look in.
  • ForwardGraphics
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Panama City Beach, Fl

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you have done a wonderful job in creating a site that is visually appealing to a target audience of people with elderly parents. Or, for that matter, a senior citizen shopping for themselves (as you've offered with the Life Station For Yourself.)

The site loaded quickly, the navigation is easy to follow and the imagery suits the content. Well done 8) Good luck!
  • whiteh0rs3
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Java

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice look
  • traderxs
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • traderxs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

It took me about 20seconds to fully understand what you're doing with this site... this is probably up to me, because i'm quite tired at the moment :-)
Overall your site looks ok I think!
  • T-BenZ
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • T-BenZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice Content and Design. Very quick load.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers