SITE REVIEW: http://www.php-web-developer.net

• gdhanasekar
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would very much appreciate a review of my site...

http://www.php-web-developer.net
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• choyon
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • choyon

Post 3+ Months Ago

a lot of supports....
*New Articles - this option is very helpful
  • reneanton
  • Born
  • Born
  • reneanton

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

very clean and superb design.Above all,each and aevery one should bookmark this site to develop the site...
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats your basic 3 column Wordpress template with Wordpress features... what did you want a review of?
  • reneanton
  • Born
  • Born
  • reneanton

Post 3+ Months Ago

though it looks a wordpress template, why shouldn't we review? is there any reasons ? if it so please share, it could be very useful for us for our future posts...
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

reneanton wrote:
though it looks a wordpress template, why shouldn't we review? is there any reasons ? if it so please share, it could be very useful for us for our future posts...

From my perspective, no design went into the site. Maybe a few modifications, but nothing major. So why review work that somebody else created? There are exceptions where people drastically redesign a template to make it their own and unique, but this site is not that exception. It used to be that critiquing someone's website meant finding the good and bad in something they spent weeks/months working on from scratch, not something they downloaded and installed.
  • gdhanasekar
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your all reviews.

Quote:
Thats your basic 3 column Wordpress template with Wordpress features... what did you want a review of?

I accept the above review posted by daremedy.So I want to create my own template ( though I have changed many templates ,I am not satisfied with those templates).So I decided to create a new one and succeeded.But this template is full of tables not divs, because basically I am a programmer. Really now I am liking the site very much after my own template design.However there is Pros and Cons.. So I request you to all review once more..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers