SITE REVIEW: http://www.satya-weblog.com/

• satya-prakash
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangalore

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am looking for inputs on my design. What you think of my blog's design.

I will appreciate input on - How, by modifying a little, I can improve my blog design.

SITE REVIEW: http://www.satya-weblog.com/

-
Thanks
Satya
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Johnkitty
  • Johnkitty

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! Your blog looks great with information, but there is no image and picture there. You should make the background more colorful, and put some images there. Your site has great pr and traffic.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Add more images to your posts. Also use more spacing and let some air flow through the lines. Too much information all bulked together can make chaos.
  • wiltekg
  • Loc: Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

What a informative blog. Like it.
  • satya-prakash
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks to everyone for comments.
  • salmane

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,
perhaps a bit of the same advice as before.
I think the blog looks great , I would add more pictures with your posts. It will liven it up a bit. Unless you have tons of traffic Google ads in my opinion only make the site look cheap and less professional...you dont have much but if u dont generate money from it , i would take it down until you get the traffic and build a reputation. :)
Best of luck
  • satya-prakash
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

salmane wrote:
Hi there,
perhaps a bit of the same advice as before.
I think the blog looks great , I would add more pictures with your posts. It will liven it up a bit. Unless you have tons of traffic Google ads in my opinion only make the site look cheap and less professional...you dont have much but if u dont generate money from it , i would take it down until you get the traffic and build a reputation. :)
Best of luck

hmm!
I agree that a pic in post put life to article. but finding good image is not easy. and I cannot pay for it.
2nd point is little confusing in your account. You said that Adsense make site looks cheaper and less professional but can be added when I have lots of traffic.
My traffic is currently 37,000 unique visitors each month. It is not generating much money but I let it there for getting my hosting cost. Getting money is difficult.
Ya, one point is that if I remove adsense then it will look professional and better as a portfolio blog, which I want to it to be. But you know, whatever money is coming let it coming .... So, I leave it there. Many times I also think I should remove and pay hosting account cost myself and let it work as portfolio blog.

Thank you for your suggestion!

// Satya Prakash
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 44 days ago

Hi satya Just now I had a look at your website it is really nice and good the one and only negative thing I feel in your website is the tab names such as Home, PHP, Javascript all are in dark blue colours with black background which will be very hard to read so,if you change them into the white colour means then it will be very helpful for all.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers