SITE REVIEW: http://www.unionpharma.net

• hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,

http://www.unionpharma.net This is going to be my first post for review on this forum and ofcourse this is my first website design though I'm making my own site and will be lunched with in short term.

Any critique and suggestion are welcome.

NB: I'm working on search engine optimization for http://www.unionpharma.net ....so this is not the final one but final @design!!!

Thanks in advance.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site design, first off. Ok, you need to take out the space between the text and footer.jpg on the homepage, or you could put another picture and blurb there. On the About us page, don't have the text under the photo on the right, have it all be justified to the same margin. The products page is a list and I'm not really sure what the point of it is. The page doesn't tell me anything about the drugs besides active ingredients (e.g., side effects, general effectiveness, clinical studies or related patents) and I only see three pictures for 15 medications. Do those pictures go with any of the listings? Same for news and events, and you may want to add a stock ticker there to monitor the company's share price if it is publicly traded. While the place may have no vacancies under 'career', you should add what kinds of positions exist in the company (i.e., clerical staff, doctors, physcians, chemists, etc.,) and perferred qualifications for each one. Well, overall the site is pretty well designed with a few corrections to make before SEO.
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice Site design. I must say i don't like the space at the bottom on the main page. It really trows everything off. On your contact page...pays to have a contact form cuz 1. it's easier for visitors who might wanna contact them 2. saves your e-mail from being spammed.

Ok i'm the last person should be talking about seo but at least have those meta tags in.
  • hazza
  • Born
  • Born
  • hazza
  • Loc: Bath, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree footer should also appear on the main page.

really digging the colour scheme and very cool banner.

good work!
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thread has been unlocked. Please resume reviewing.
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys...I have removed the space..actually it was testing purpose and for cross browser support test..you know guys crossbrowser support always give troubles..anyway..I contact with the company and they told that they want those that way..because its for exporting purposes..buyer will understand the matter..though myself me don't know what are those drugs..LOL. And they will give me the career page information as early as possible and when I will have those I will update the career page too..and onething more they did't given any picture of their products yet..so..I'm using the demo product image which are available on google search engine..and when they will give me the real product image then I will replace them soon. Before that..I'm not going to work with SEO(Search Engine optimization).

Thanks Again.
  • RockmanTV
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • RockmanTV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like your layout, one suggestion though. In Firefox because of how I have the theme setup, the products menu runs off the page. I'd recomend increasing the page height or shrinking the size of the menu.
  • mktsent
  • Born
  • Born
  • mktsent

Post 3+ Months Ago

your site looks too much like a big ad.
try to use a nice template to organize the site
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

mktsent wrote:
your site looks too much like a big ad.
try to use a nice template to organize the site

What do you mean by nice template? Don't you like the current design? If not then show me better than this..I can made by myself. :D
  • tehgimp
  • tehgimp

Post 3+ Months Ago

a little too... red for my tastes. maybe if you used a softer color... it's a little glaring. It also renders your site not very work-safe. As in when my boss walks by he knows i'm jerkin off. I tend to close such sites immediately when I see em. IMO.
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

tehgimp wrote:
a little too... red for my tastes. maybe if you used a softer color... it's a little glaring. It also renders your site not very work-safe. As in when my boss walks by he knows i'm jerkin off. I tend to close such sites immediately when I see em. IMO.

What do you mean? Can you make it clear.
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys..the site is completed few days ago and now I want to know that..how can I position it on search engine with a good rank.
  • koppaspider
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • koppaspider
  • Loc: Metro:Williamsport

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like the design on your website, not much to complain about other than the products menu extends past the page and I have to scroll down to see it....

Other wise I really like your design...
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks "koppaspider" I noticed that problem....I think I'm gonna fix them soon.
  • tom11011
  • Born
  • Born
  • tom11011

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the flash, seems fast loading.
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

hasnatme wrote:
Hi guys..the site is completed few days ago and now I want to know that..how can I position it on search engine with a good rank.

Hi guys I asked this somedays ago..maybe no one noticed this message...so once again asking..is there anyone who can help me about SEO..so the site gets in to the search engines.
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

A few suggestions:

1) At the front put the pictures on the right beside the text instead of left. It might look brtter but Im not certain.

2) Have their director smiling in the about section. It looks like hes being photgraphed as a criminal there. Perhaps it might also help to have the text without the orange background pasted into the photgraph.

3) In contact you have everythign beside the pictures even theough the contaxct thing would fit below them. It would look much better if it stretched the whole width.
  • Fitness4Living
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Belfast, Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes, very nice site, especially the flash as tom said. But as for your aims you need to get the message across about what your site is more quickly or someone is more likely to hit the back button. But still a professional looking site.
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks man for your good review....I'm now making 5 websites...so..really busy..hope they will be here too to review soon.
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

No problem. I just go through the second page finding review that had the webmasdter as the last person to comment and still could be improved.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 20 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers