SITE REVIEW: http://www.vooeasy.com/

• moreetan
  • Born
  • Born
  • moreetan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am writing to invite you to join a new social networking website called http://www.vooeasy.com.

VooEasy is an innovative social network site which is very different to Facebook and MySpace. It allows people to "speak up" as *TEAMS* rather than individuals. For instance, I am an Asian American, and a full-time software engineer. I am also a member of a community baseball team Richmond Colts, as well as a singer in the local choir. I can choose to speak up as myself, or "on behalf of" Richmond Colts, or a member of the choir. I can created teams for each of these life circles (and spent some time to design cool team "VooCards" for each team) and invite my people to join the respective teams. The teams don't need to be big. For example, I have a brother and a sister at home, and so I also created a team called "the Chang brother and sisters".

VooEasy's headline is "show all the colors in your life.". All of these are totally separate circles of friends. VooEasy will be the first place to integrate them all into ONE. Try it! You'll be surprised how much fun it gets.

Thanks for taking time to read this message. I really appreciate your help. If you have any advice on vooeasy.com, please send it to vooeasyinfo@voofox.com. I'll will reply every mail in time.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

*sighs*

This is what I think when I first enter your website, " Plain " infact very plain, Also its not to good on the eye :P

The profile pictures on the left are so small, I am using opera and Firefox.

I cant really comment on anything else as I do not want to signup to the website.

// A copy of this has been sent to your email.
  • Guy who knows things
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Guy who knows things
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm........not copyright notice on the bottom of the page. I think I'll claim this site as my own. ;)
  • Boke
  • Student
  • Student
  • Boke
  • Loc: Hiroshima, Japan

Post 3+ Months Ago

didn't load for me, I'm using Firefox
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its loading fine for me in FF IE and Opera :P
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldn't agree with penguin here - I think the signup page has just enough design - and it's good design too. the problem are the images of the member 'cards', which are far too small and look damaged by the compression - I'd put them three to a row instead of four and give them a little room to stretch out. Even when I get an enlarged image on hover it still looks damaged by compression. that don't look nice.

otherwise it looks good, far as I can tell without signing up..... except a grammatical point, you say that getting hooked on Vooeasy is just 'TOO EASY' - why the quotation marks? They are usually used to indicate irony or a true meaning which is in opposition with the literal meaning of the quoted word. take them off would be my advice....
  • zumzum
  • zumzum

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks good dude, keep it up ;)
  • Neil (UK)
  • Neil (UK)
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be honest I'm not quite sure what is going on.
The front page gives little indication of what exactly the site is about, but then as I'm not into social network sites, I guess you'd have to be interested in that subject before going there.
  • alex0811
  • alex0811

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's good.
Hmm........

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers