SITE REVIEW: Idea Informer

• idea_informer
  • idea_informer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guys, I'd like to ask you to give some feedback concerning our feedback service :)
please find it here http://idea.informer.com/.

Idea Informer is an efficient tool to collect feedback from your visitors. The idea is pretty simple: you install a widget on your website, your visitors write ideas on how to improve your website via this widget, and the other users are able to comment and vote for the best suggestions. Thus the webmasters receive the very best ideas supported by majority.

A specific feature of our project is its being absolutely free unlike some other competitive systems.

We are longing for permanent improvement and we'd like to provide our users with the best service ever, that is why I'll highly appreciate your opinions.

Thanks in advance!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• idea_informer
  • idea_informer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guys, please, I still wait for your feedback)
  • idea_informer
  • idea_informer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys,
I can make to conclusions basing on your silence: either http://idea.informer.com/ does not seem interesting at all or it is absolutely perfect and does not need any improvement. Help me understand what the right variant is)
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that your site looks good. The color choice is nice, the contrast between the text and design is good, so it's easy to read the content. Decent amount of graphics. Not too much and not not enough :lol:

I'm not using the service since I don't have a site up and running so I can't really write a review on the actual service, but so far, the site looks good.
  • Katya
  • Katya

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like the concept of your site.

Anyway, you use a lot of light colors in your website, beside the green box to add your own site. I think another bold color that complements green would be great. (I suggest to just use the blue box on the upper right corner and make it a darker shade. Not too much to make it a navy blue)

I also would like to mention the font size. I think the title could be bold-faced, if you don't want to make the actual font size bigger. Then the small description is in a gray color. It kind of makes it blend with the white background and doesn't give it much importance, or enough interest to it. It took me a long while to finally decide to read it myself.

The gray box in the center is perfect. Again, the pictures are blending in to the background but if you give the rest of the site more "life" (by changing what I mentioned) you would have no reason to adjust that. To me, it's to balance out the site. Some bold colors, like the green, and less showy colors(: I agree with what the person above me said, it has a decent amount of graphics.

I'm thinking of even using your site since I have my own website(:
  • idea_informer
  • idea_informer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey, thanks for your review; hopefully you launch your website soon)

Katya, many thanks for the design remark; currently we're trying different colour schemes, and we'll consider what you suggested. If you decide to use Idea Informer and have any questions\concerns about it, I'll be glad to help :)
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 44 days ago

Hi! your website is really nice though it looks like simple it seems to be very powerful. It would make your website more good if you fill out the spaces in both sides of your website by ads. So, that your website will get a complete look.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers