SITE REVIEW: Identity Theft Package

• precharge
  • precharge
  • Loc: New York, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

A few weeks ago, we reached out to the message board community to get some feedback on precharge.com, over the past few weeks, we have implemented much of the feedback suggestions and comments and now we are looking for reviews on the new program.

Please take a look out our consumer pages at

https://www.precharge.com/consumers/

The service is a free identity theft package targeted to consumers.

Please provide any constructive feedback, ideas and/or suggestions that you may have on the signup process, site design, etc, etc.

Have a great day all!

Thank you.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• pteglia
  • pteglia
  • Loc: Port Townsend, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok right off the bat my first impression is that the text is squished up against the sides of the main column and needs more breathing room.

Second thing is that the text links in the right hand column should all be aligned the same, be that right aligned as the "Signup" part is, or middle aligned as the rest of it is. Alignment is a key to good design in any medium.

I see a broken image in the left hand column "Building Trust in Transaction" is the alt to that image.

I feel that the site needs more consistency, for example, the top links are really tiny, but the left links are HUGE. For your 1-2-3 I would really exagerate the 1-2-3 numbers on the right of the graphic, and make the buttons not so tall. The numbers should call attention to the buttons.

I do love the color scheme, and I think this site has great merit!

Pat
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like the site layout, its clean and professional. agree on the alignment thing however, and the buttons on the left look like they are too spaced out. i like the footer and the header; the buttons in the header look somewhat blurry though, running 1024x768
  • Abelius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Miami Beach, FL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

1) The font on the Customer Sign up needs to be regulated by CSS, like this is looks unprofessional...
2) The three images on the left side: Cutting Edge Technology, and so on, do those images carry a preloader? Because the onMouseOver effect is pathetically slow, and I am on DSL...
3) I looooove the combination of colors!
4) The login page has the "Forgot your password" way too down on the page, I almost didn't find it...

All in all, it's obvious that there is a firm behind this, it's a pro job, just needs a polish here and there...

CONGRATS! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers