SITE REVIEW: Imperium Hosting

• Imperiumhosting
  • Imperiumhosting
  • Loc: Wisconsin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please have a look at my site and let me know what you think.

I'd like to know how the site is presented to someone in the biz aswell as a customer.

The packages are not set in stone just being used to test functionality.

http://www.imperiumhosting.com

Thanks
  • Bender
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clear and easy to read / navigate with good colours and like the banner, nice one.

Your support page needs a little work. I’m not a lover of frames anymore since there’s not much need for them now but loading that page in a frame seems a little silly and stretches across the screen out of character.

Might be a bit hard getting people to part with their money if your using paypal though, it just has that eBay / unprofessional feel about it which wouldn’t make it my choice of hosting a web site with you.

Your rollover links act slightly differently in IE to NS with a “ – “ sign popping in and out in IE.

Good job though.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like it, although i cant help but cringe at a couple of things though. I notice when you visit the main page its all as a complete page as is the "Compare Plans" page however when you visit the "Support" it appears to be framed which is the worst thing (in my opinion) you could do to a website. If you made this page just like the others and with a bit more colour and excitement then i think you would be on the way to having a much more professional looking site.

I notice your "Contact Us" link at the top opens up as an email which was actually the last thing i thought would happen. What i would have done here is created a new page with other forms of contact on it rather than just contacting by email. If you have a Telephone number, or even an address just add these and this will make your site appear as proffesional as it will be at the moment.

The main page is beautiful though, i cant fault you. The colours are great and the general layout is pretty good and straightforward. I like it and i do congratulate you on it. Well done!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

One more thing...

Quote:
Imperiumhosting.com is reinventing customer satisfaction by making customer support our priority. With over seven years in ecommerce, we have developed extensive knowledge in support.

Our highly skilled team will configure, monitor and manage your hosting account 24/7 and be there when any problem may arise.

How do you communicate to Customer Support? there dosnt appear to be any link or anything saying how to contact the customer support. I am left to assume that you just click on the "Contact Us" button at the top for support. Again, if that was just an email then people might be put of joining if the only way they can get help is by email. People want to communicate to fix problems instantly if they can, emails are a last resort. To me they are anyway.
  • Bacterial
  • Born
  • Born
  • Bacterial

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tbh the design is pretty bland. But if you added some colour in there it would make it look a lot more exciting.
  • PureTom
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

you're site looks pretty good, it's professional looking, but it also is very generic. I would recommend trying to develop your brand identity a little more.
  • xatrixx
  • xatrixx
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

i liked the website NICE JOB but i dont liked the template so probably you have to change it
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clean layout but whats the read text doing on the header ? i mean its like a big pimple on a beautiful face ! Secondly add a border to your layout's body , the text is aligned to left which makes it look a bit out of order. Center the top navigation. Otherwise the site looks simple and good.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

if it all looked like this it would be much better
http://www.imperiumhosting.com/compare.htm
  • dispector
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • dispector

Post 3+ Months Ago

It pretty good, but the trend-whorey CPUs as package icons is waaay too corny by now. I dont think ive seen a hosting company that doesnt use those. Be different, there are a million other hosting companies out there...uniqueness helps

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers