SITE REVIEW: ImportEATER.com

• UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is a cool site that one of my friends owns. this guy got me in to html and thing like that.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

you should put the URL in your post ;)
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

oups sorry
http://www.importeater.com
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

pretty cool site. Easy to find everything, and the layout is decent. You
have a thing for black and white huh? ;)

Other than maybe sprucing up the colors a bit, it's a pretty good start.

Good luck with it. :D
  • sandford36
  • sandford36
  • Loc: England UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I quite like the site its clean and very informative its also quite easy to navigate around you possibly could do with some more pics to make it more interesting
  • cristina
  • Born
  • Born
  • cristina
  • Loc: Wonderland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I loved this black and white thing. The site might not vary much in colour but it seems to be one of its strong points. Interesting.
  • DuffMan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Portland, OR

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy, wheres the pictures of the hondas???
  • venom
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site design and layout awesome logo one suggestion add a background color other than white it would make it more appealing other than that reall nice site
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here I'll give some comments, What ever I say is for the good of yours site....clear thought so.

:arrow: The Top Banner or Header Lets the visitor know that the site is about "Cars" But there is a couple of things he could fix in order to make a "better" or "Improved" banner.
He's got some light orange lines going horizontally on his bannenr. These lines are useful because you don't want your visitor to put his eyes mostly on the banner but on the info the cite regards. But is he could use another pattern in stead of lines the car in the right side would show up as well and with as good quality as the one on the left. The car on the left is orange thats why you don;t see any damage on the quality of the car's image but if you look at the other car which color's is light red maybe you see that the lines have a big effect on the appearance of the car, If the webmaster steel wants to go with lines he should change the color or the Overlay mode of the lines in that side of the picture so the car would show up better. Like I said we don't want the car to totally jump out of the banner because than people would focus their attention on the banner but the info the cite regards.

:arrow: The Cite's logo I think that he should go with a color that is pretty much is close to the one he choose on the banner, This way the logo wont jump out of the banner and leave the rest of the info behind. Although there is a car at the left a good place to place logos is at the left or middle, never at the right, this is because we always tend to look at things from left to right, just how we read...

I don't mean to be too critic I do this so other can improve their work.... 8)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers