SITE REVIEW: Indian Real Estate Directory

• chadhaajay
  • chadhaajay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Fellow Members,

It would be great if you can post your reviews about our real estate directory for Indian market. You can see the website at http://www.RealEstateIndiaOnline.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kaduna
  • kaduna

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have a nice website there. However, the white spaces on the right and left gives the site a bland look. and too bright for the eyes. there should be some background image or color so that the content comes out clearly. my 2 cents.

salihu
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the simple design. Nice color scheme and layout.

The one initial turn off for me was the amount of ads placed all over the index page. I know how important ads are, but dont saturate the site (especially your index) with it. Consider removing the ad next to your logo for starters. Make your logo stand out if nothing else.

The flashing "Login now" thing on the index is annoying. Just make it solid text.

You have a w3c xhtml validation stamp on your footer, but your page doesnt validate. Liar! =P

Just as a side note, this is a really interesting concept. Having used to work in real estate for a while, I know a site like this could have a lot of potential if it gains in popularity. Try and keep it updated with current information and get the word out to real estate companies throughout the country (send out emails to the brokers to grab their attention). If you play your cards right, you may not need ads to support your site, real estate companies will be paying you to pin their name on your site. Good luck.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers