SITE REVIEW: Indiatravelplanner.in

• mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,

Please check http://www.indiatravelplanner.in Site about India tours, travel and cities information.

Thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

The main menu options took me a minute to find. Not so bad, i guess.

The "sign in" and "register" are up against the "home" and "options" links, which can lead to aggravating miss-clicks.

Perhaps "click here to get started" should appear as a button to make it more obvious.

Perhaps the line that divides the footer from the body should have more space below it, before you start the footer links.

Also, why is "home" not linking to "/"? If the page that the "home" link points to is the home page, then it should be the home page; if it is not, then "home" should point to "/".

Other than that, i like the colors!

Good luck!

Also, the menu pop-outs are not the same color as the menu, so it makes it look cheap. Also, the menu text is too small. Don't do that.

I would love to visit India; but they would throw me in the jail for trying to run away with their women!

Take care!
Moderator Remark: Spliced in next post
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice designed website with good information about tour packages all over India. Try to collect more backlinks for the site.
  • pagemagnify
  • pagemagnify
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

You just need to chose a design for your site. I understand that this was a starting design. But since its updated now so you can focus on design now!
  • neena22
  • neena22

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the landing page of your website. Its pretty cool. Loading time was also good for me.
  • whogoes
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • whogoes

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm going to be blunt with you, because this is the only way to improve as website developers. So take what I say to heart and don't fret. This is my opinion.

Your website is not attractive.

The picture is kind of blurry - somewhat interesting to look at (and I LOVE tigers) - but I didn't really look. And tigers are not the view of India. I'm going to a site that should motivate me to travel to India. Not an animal site.

Place bigger text that stands out more to your visitors and tell them what your site is about. Use font size 1.8em saying something like this: "Soaring through the skies above the waters of Taj Mahal and lush, green gardens, indulge your mind inside the beauty of India."

Then fix up the positioning of your website. Everything is sort of jumbled together. And to be honest, I can't really help you here. But you have potential. Space things out, make things bigger, and guide your visitors eyes where you want them to go. I was a bit confused as to what to click first.

Here is a link to see the Taj Mahal. What a Beautiful temple. http://www.funxite.com/media/2047-taj-m ... papers.jpg

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers