SITE REVIEW: InfoScripts.com

• infoscripts
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Could you give me a quick feed back on my new website?

http://www.infoscripts.com

Thanks!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks pretty crisp and clean (although a bit stock). Easy to navigate. The only thing that struck me as curious was The Invision Power Board Link is "Invision Power Bo" -- was wondering what happened there.

I guess the question I would ask is what's your plan for competeing with all the established sites doing exactly the same thing you're attempting to.

I don't really need an answer to that. Just food for thought.
  • infoscripts
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

thanks for your review! For the question I guess I just want to try and see if I can manage to create a good website based on scripts because it's one of my passions. I know it's not easy to compet against the "big" ones as hotscripts, aspin and so on but I just want to give it a try.
I propose my own scripts/softwares as well so there is a least some difference :lol:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

heehee...you never know what will happen! Go for it and best of luck to you. I wish you success!
  • smith_zach89
  • Student
  • Student
  • smith_zach89
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've got to say, you have a very nice site. Layout is clean, easy to navigate, but then I see the infamous Google ads. Why not eliminate them? I understand you earn income, but they really take away from the site in my oppinion.

If I had to nit pick some more (the above was nit picking also), I'd change the horizontal menu at the top of the site, to a light blue when the mouse is over a link, rather than black. There isn't any black on the site, and it is a blue theme. Why not have a lighter blue?

Overall I give it a 9.5 out of 10. Nice work.
  • infoscripts
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks again for your encouraging review! I think I'm going to change the color of the horizontal menu to a light grey or light blue, it's true that the black color is a bit too strong and doesn't fit with the other colors!
  • Neo_Matrix

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you use some template, or you made everything ?
My rank to your page is 9/10 ;)
Seems good, and isn't hatd to reed text, I realy love white background :)

Poz.
  • infoscripts
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I did it myself, I started another website where I propose some free templates http://www.infotemplates.com (for the moment only one but that's the beginning). I got the inspiration from some website I like and I take the best idees.
  • bannerpad
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bannerpad

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great looking site. it's very clean and makes it pleasant to visit.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good site. Looks professional and has a good color scheme. Web resource sites are usually good in my book. :)
  • FearKiller
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • FearKiller
  • Loc: Kingston, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site has a very professional look to it and is very easy to navigate. It is also very good on the eyes.
  • jlknauff
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to ditto ATNO/TW-crisp and clean. It's easy to nav but there didn't seem to be a lot of content, is it fairly new?
  • sazn
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site. I found it clear an easy to navigate. For me the google ads really didn't bother me they just blended into the site. Once you get more content up your site should be great! 9/10
lol i tried your website optimisation tool which depressed me little when i found about a million errors on my own site :)
  • webinv
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webinv

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings,

This site is another example of K.I.S.S. The design is very clean and crisp and the navigation flows smoothly. It will be nice once the site has been around for a year or two and you actually get a good amount of scripts posted.

Overall a great site

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers