SITE REVIEW: Insanegaming.eternalgaming.com

• FlamingpyroXXX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im still working a lot on the site, but i just wanted to see what you think. Feel free to sign up to the forum, or check out the games or anything you want. Rip it up for me, i want the public to like it to get some more traffic through it.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

A few things I would like to bring up:
1. Saying "Welcome to the site!!!" leaves an impression of being unprofessional.
2. Having three exclamation marks makes it even worse.
3. Maybe put the counter in one of the sidebars.
4. The ads are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Put it in a side bar and make it thinner.
Quote:
Our forum is now up! We need more people, so go sign up! Click Here
Added a few wallpapers under Downloads->Graphic Downloads->Wallpapers
Link back to this site here
Added a BUNCH of games (havn't tested them all) here.
Once again, very unprofessional I'm sorry to say. You should defenetly take into consideration of changing the text you already uploaded, and thinking about it before you just type anything.
6. The section with the google ad bar and the welcome text should be swapped around with the "News" section.
7. Main Menu should be swapped with Quick Spot.
8. The rollover effect isn't too interesting in the Menu Bar. You should make it light up the background of the bar or something like that. The rest can remain as it is.
9. Maybe think about using a bit of CSS for the textfield to make it nicer?
10. Having the google picture there, transparent with the background makes it hard to see the word "Google". I also find it a little irrelevant being there.

The logo is great, except for the text. I'm not too keen on it. It looks too plain.
Title graphics are excellent. Background for the main area and the stripes are a nice effect. Good Job! I also like the menu bar box. It looks great.

Heaps of work to do on your website though if you expect to be getting people into your site soon.

Sorry to say - Rating: 5/10
  • FlamingpyroXXX

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, yeah id say you ripped up my site pretty good...thanks for pointing it all out to me, i never really realized it before but i agree that it does look unprofessional. It sux to have a site youve worked on ripped up, but i knew it would be alot since i havnt had enough visitors on it. Thanks again, maybe now i can have steady traffic.
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea. Fix up those things I said and I'm sure your website will have visitors pouring in :D
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I checked it out again just then. Um... the menus gone completely out of proportion and forced the whole side menu to go wierd!
  • FlamingpyroXXX

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah i know, im still updating it ATM...ill post when i have it all updated

actually check it again....the side menus were updates, and they open fine for me in both firefox and in IE...im not sure what your problem is.
  • FlamingpyroXXX

Post 3+ Months Ago

actually ignore the my last post....i got a whole new layout and stuff...check it out, tell me what u think

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers