SITE REVIEW: Interfashion Web Site !

• rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka
  • Loc: Russian Federation

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all ;

I would like you to review our new web site. For my opinion it is a simple but a very proffesional web site.

URL : http://www.interfashion.ru

Thanks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• thelittlevoice
  • thelittlevoice
  • Loc: Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just like you said it's simple but very professional :) Good job.
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

These comments all have to do with the english version of your site. First, one the main page, where you have the cacharel male models at the top, I clicked on the second model's pic and it shows model: 3. And the third model shows as model: 2, I guess you have to switch them. I also noticed that you dont really have a home button. To get back to the screen I started with, I have to go under products -> cacharel (and it took me a while to figure that out). "Undefined" in the news section, in fact the text at the top doesnt look english to me. There's nothing in the about us section. Also, as I browse through the site, everything seems so slow and just dragged out. Especially the map on the contact page, just too slow. Final comment, I get the horizontal scrolls bars on your site, which means it isnt optimized for various screen resolutions, plus it really takes away from the professionalism of your site. So you may want to work on reducing the width. You also dont have meta content/description/keywords tags on your main page. Generally I like the site, just a few changes and you'll be good.
  • rumka
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rumka
  • Loc: Russian Federation

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you all for nice and very useful critics.
The site published so quick that even we could not test it. And Daremedy you are right with almost all of your critics. And I would like to thank you for examining the site that much seriously. We are still working on this site. And very soon, the site will be working how it is suppose to be. The only thing I like to add to your comments, daremedy, is that, Interfashion web site is recommending a resolution to get the best result. And also, if you had a look carefully in the site, (left down) you can find the quality selection for the background animations. It helps users whose pc does not support high quality, then the sites open more quick.
Anyways thanks again for those professional critics. That's the only reason why I am in this Ozzu Form. I think quality of a form is shown in the form members critics.

Best Wishes.

Rumka!
  • Dr R
  • Dr R

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice quality site. My only criticism is that things appeared a touch slow to respond. Menus expanded slower than I would have liked, but the overall impression is pleasing to the eye
  • ausmeister
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • ausmeister

Post 3+ Months Ago

That flash intro is superb!! Love the styling of the images!!

Having said that, on the actual site, I agree with the above opinion that the menus etc are slow to respond. I reckon if you reduced the frame rate in your swf then that should speed things up.
  • spintwo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • spintwo

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow. The flash intro was great.

However, on the main page, I cannot believe how slow the link-response is! I click on something and it takesl literally 2 minutes for the page to show up. No customer will want to wait that long. You better fix that. I'm on a cable connection.
  • Pixelghetto
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Liverpool, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well the first page (the index page) the document title is "index" which looks abit unprofessional.

And the mouse overs on the naviagation are a little too subtle and slow.

Also it said the music was on, yet no sound played.

Some mouse over event sounds would be nice. Even if its just like a metallic dink sound!

Just a correction on the English, "sellerman" I guess should be "salesman", but like I know what salesman is in Russian so I am not having ago at you! :D
  • eyell
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Simple Professional and Great Pics

Nice Work! Image
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

great job man!! definitely one of the better sites I have seen this year!! :-)
  • egthareal
  • egthareal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall impressive site. The integration of flash is seemless! However, if I were you I would ditch the guestbook, they are so 90's.
Also your camera's weren't displaying for me - I live in US so that might be a factor. And gallery is nice, but could use some more relevant to fashion images, not just screensavers. Perhaps some abstract art?
  • joostv
  • Born
  • Born
  • joostv

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah i'ts nice

but i'd prefere a html css site, flash kinda sucks

and your site isn't w3c valid
  • pctraffic
  • pctraffic

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree somewhat
Flash is not the best way to build a site.
Yea it can look cool.
But for me the site was too slow loading.I'm on dial
up as are millions of others. my pc
is brand new and way too fast , but I'm a dial up.
And even after it loads I can't see the pics because
the player is ot installed.Me and alot of other suffers can't
see your site like you do.If you like flash and want a
flash site make a page that is viewable as plain html.
And put a link to it right up front.

:evil: :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers