SITE REVIEW: Ionisis - reborn

• Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, after much procrastination, i have finally re-designed http://Ionisis.com

I wanted to keep a 'dark-technology' feel to it, and be much 'different' from the norm, while still remaining clean, clear, attractive, and easy to navigate.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dennisaduval
  • dennisaduval

Post 3+ Months Ago

Initially I liked the design, but there was one thing I didn't like; the breadcrumbs apprear to be navigation, but are not actually clickable links, someone not experienced would probably not know to hit the menu button to open the menu for the navagation. I infact did not reckonize them as breadcrums until clicking on some of the other navigation. I really like the see through design and static picture while the transparent windows scroll, nice effect and still readable good job. perhaps add a tagline underneath the logo to let folks know what you do.

Sorry, I didn't have time to did deeply into your site, but hope this feedback is helpful.
  • Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

HA! You would never believe how much hell i've caught over that navigation menu :D. I'm going to adjust it in a moment so that the menu is open by default, and the headings aren't so big. Oh, fyi, that little area used to be my breadcrumbs, now it is just a titlebar for redundancy (SEO ;)).

Thanx!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers