SITE REVIEW: irt2000.com

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

What do you think of the latest mockup :?: It needs to be rewritten etc ... this version has been put together by the graphics designer using tables ... :roll: and it's live because the previous version of the site was lost and it beats having a holding page. So before I spend a day creating an SEO friendly version with CSS etc ... what do people think of the design :?: If you spot any errors please let me know. He had a few cross-browser compatibility issues when creating it.

http://www.irt2000.com

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• littlephoenix
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice but i would change your button rolldown menu and make them SEO friendly as right now it seems your pages will not get picked up by SE spiders , or create a sitemap and list all your pages,
  • biggestweb1
  • biggestweb1

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site structure should be improved, it doesn't make you wanna click any further. The structure should be made by colors, size or order.
May be some qualitative web designer shall provide you the necessary productive feedback.
I know one: http://www.webdesigningcompany.net
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Thanks for that, mucho appreciated. I think an site map is a must, especially with a javascript menu but I will be creating some apache/htaccess rewrite rules aswell. Although i need to rewrite absolutely everything, the HTML is soooo embarrasing its verging on offensive.

Thanks for the pointer bigweb but I admit to being a big fan of this lad, perhaps not to everyones taste he has no training whatsoever, hence the HTML but i love his artistic qualities. 21 year old totally self taught. He did me another one recently, totally flash no SEO required that can be seen at http://www.chwrightcare.co.uk

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • raju79
  • raju79

Post 3+ Months Ago

overall site isw good but still lot more scope are there for improving.

Thanks
  • webcosmo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Boston, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

website looks great. a few suggestions.
- there is no space at the bottom and left, right sides of text. if you add about 10-15 pixels padding will look nicer.
- the top spacing seems unnecessary.
- there is 1 pixel spacing between the buttons and the header. and 2 pixels within the buttons themselves. 1 pixel between buttons will make it look uniform.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers