SITE REVIEW: IsMyWebsite Free Host

• Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm getting ready to launch the free host in March, as a partnership with Evenhosting and this is just a temporary page to show what is to come. But it seems bland and I'm not sure exactly what to do with it, without loosing professionality. Does anyone have any ideas?

http://www.ismywebsite.com/
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca

Post 3+ Months Ago

Azoundria wrote:
I'm getting ready to launch the free host in March, as a partnership with Evenhosting and this is just a temporary page to show what is to come. But it seems bland and I'm not sure exactly what to do with it, without loosing professionality. Does anyone have any ideas?
http://www.ismywebsite.com/

if you are talking about your content i dont want to say anything but if you talk about design quality its not clean for me . and not looks good. there is not a design for me.but i must say it, if it is a start, its good :)
good look
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am looking for overall first impressions. I know the layout is at the least plain and am trying to get ideas of how to fix this as well. Some of the ideas I had:

1) Use the banner as the main page and links around it lead to other pages. I could have it just as an entrance page or as a banner at the top of every page.

2) Reverse the two columns so the logo and other stuff is on the left instead of the right.

3) The banner and a menu appear on the left, with content in the right area.

Anymore thoughts or ideas?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers