SITE REVIEW: jaksoft.ch

• Enclave
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

It gives you a modern and easy to use software for all you needs. It is a modern Content Management System, with a social function for all your team members.

Please check the usability and spelling.

Thank you very much.

http://www.jaksoft.ch
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great looking site you got their :)

Overall the design of your site nice and clean. I like the floral background patter. I've always wanted to use one but could never find one or dedicate the time to make one.

I got a few suggestions, first off I would do some CSS work with contact info on the contact page. Its pushed off to the left side, further than the rest of your content.

Also the same kind of CSS styling you can do to your front page for the features of your product. Having the bullets extending to the left of the rest of your content looks a little off.

I think the software box on the front page could use a little work. You don't need to do much but try to define the edges a a bit, a very very light shading should do the trick. Its a little hard because of the way you have the lighting currently going, but it would be something I personally would do.

Over all through great looking site. I looked at the demo of your product a little, the only comment that I really have is that your admin area is a little bare. Being all white its a little too bright. Most of the sub pages have a grey background for the fields. You might look at doing something like that for the general content area.

Hope that helps you out! Let me know if you make any changes and I'll come back and revise my review.

Awesome work!

Windows Vista Business, Chrome 2.0
  • Robin007
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like web design of your web site. That is good and I would say that is quite traditional for the such kind of web sites. I mean for the software web sites

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers